71.Who Is My Real Fiance?(Vminkook ff)Part-2/2

Start from the beginning

.

.

.

Jungkook said to Jimin"I am so sorry for judging you hyung and I am not gonna fire you just for a stupid reason that you rejected me twice.So can we at least be friends Jiminie hyung?" Jimin smiled at Jungkook cutely before saying"sure sir."

.

.

.

Jungkook smirked in his mind before saying"You don't have to call me sir outside of our work hyung.Call me Jungkook okay?"Jimin nodded his head as okay before a sudden text sound came from Jimin's phone and he looked at the text.

.

.

.

My cute bear🐻💖

Baby let's meet after 30 minutes at our usual place cause I have a happy news for you.Also I am gonna take you out on a date tonight <3

.

.

.

Jimin smiled brightly after reading the text before typing

.

.

.

Sure babe~ I am exited for our date tonight and to hear the good news <3

.

.

.

Jungkook saw how happy Jimin was while typing in his phone which made him very jealous and a sudden possessiveness came in his body while he thought"must be his boyfriend."

.

.

.

Jungkook cleared his throat to get Jimin's attention and Jimin looked at Jungkook before saying"oh Jungkook I gotta go now okay?Tae texted me to meet with him."

.

.

.

Jungkook thought"you call him Tae?I am sure you guys are going on a date.No way I am gonna let him take you out on a date."Jungkook smiled at Jimin before saying

.

.

.

"Hyung let me drop you then OK?Cause we are friends now."Since Jungkook played the friend card at Jimin he couldn't say no to Jungkook so he nodded his head as okay.

.

.

.

They left the restaurant and got into Jungkook's car before Jimin told him the address.In the whole ride Jimin and Jungkook did some casual talks until they finally reached at the park.

.

.

.

When Jimin was getting off from the car after saying thank you to Jungkook Jungkook asked Jimin in a sweet honey voice while giving his puppy eyes to Jimin

.

.

.

"hyung if you don't mind can I join you guys?I am very lonely right now since I don't have anything to do."