Epilogue

I held Dante's hand as I held Emery's hand in my other. We were going onto platform 9 and 3/4 with the family. Ella was going in for her first year. Emery, my other daughter was going in for her first year the year after and my only son, Diego was going for his first year after Emery.

" I'm so nervous.' Ella sighs.

" It's okay. Everyone would be nervous their first time." I tell her.

" Can you go with me?" She asks.

" Dante, you can take Emery and Diego right?" I ask.

" Yeah of course." He replies.

Emery takes Dante's hand as I walk beside Ella and her cart.

" Ready?"

" Ready."

We both grab the cart and run into the barrier. We hear the whistle and know that we've made it. Dante runs in next with both kids, a 10 year old and 9 year old in his arms. 

He puts them down and Emery runs back to me and holds my hand. We walk down to find familiar faces again. 

" COUSIN LILY!" Ella screams and runs into Lily's arms. All the other kids have graduated already and now they were all here for Ella's first year and they will be for Emery and Diego's.

I look to the side and see that Albus has Scorpius pinned to the wall.

" Gosh! There's children here!" I scold them as I cover Emery's eyes and Dante covers Diego's eyes.

Albus pulls away leaving Scorpius blushing. Did I mention they were making out?

Ginny and Harry burst out laughing. James scooped Diego up.

" You, my little boy, have grown!" He says. Diego giggles.

" Yes my sir knight!" Diego imitates a deep voice.

" Hey y'all!" Liv says from behind.

Hannah and Everly walked behind with George.

" My man!" George says as he pats Dante on the back.

" Ugh, the boys are having their typical boys night. We should have a girls DAY!" Liv suggests.

" Sure." Ginny and I agree. Hermione, Ron, Rose and Hugo walked behind. 

" Hermione, wanna join our girls day?" I ask.

" Sure why not."

" Okay, time to board the train." I say and help Ella onto the train.

" I love you. Stay safe and make a bunch of friends okay?"

" Okay. Bye mom. Bye dad!" She shouts to Dante.

" Bye darling." He shouts back.

She gives me one last hug and boards the train. I watch as she finds a compartment and silently reads a book. She really was the mini me.

" Hey Natalie." I hear someone say behind me.

" Hey Cho." I greet.

" I just wanted to say. Thanks for everything. Cedric and I are happy together after all that drama and our daughter is starting her first year this year." She says.

" No problem. I'm really happy for you. My oldest daughter is starting this year as well. My youngest daughter starts next year and my son starts the year after. It was nice seeing you." I say.

" It was really great seeing you again." She says and walks away.

I walk back to the rest and we split the kids. Boys and girls. Everly, Lily and Emery walk together, Hannah and Rose walk together and the three mothers walk with arms around each other's shoulders.

The end

Cast

Natalie Evelyn Potter

Dante Lucas Rodriguez

Ella Davina Rodriguez

Emery Jade Rodriguez

Diego Ezra Rodriguez

Harry James Potter

Ginevra Molly Weasley

James Sirius Potter

Albus Severus Potter

Lily Luna Potter

Olivia Iris Brielle

George Weasley

Hannah Lyla Weasley

Everly Sloane Weasley

Fred Weasley

Angelina Johnson Weasley

Mia Summer Weasley

Mateo Levi Weasley

Remus John Lupin

Nymphadora Tonks

Edward Remus Lupin ( Teddy )

Mackenzie ( Twinkle )

Bane ( Centaur )

Molly Weasley

Arthur Weasley

Bill Weasley

Charlie Weasley

Percy Weasley

Draco Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

Minevra Mcgonagall

Albus Dumbledore

Severus Snape

Pomona Sprout

Cedric Diggory

Cho Chang

Extra characters

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys! Sad to say but the story has ended and my journey with y'all for this book is over. I had a lot of fun writing this book especially since this is my first book. It will always have a special place in my heart and so will you guys. Love you guys <33 ( A thousand years is playing and I'm tearing up)

Goodbye!