Chapter 13 book 4

My tears mixed in to the kiss but then i realised he too were crying. We broke away after a while and just stared into each others eye. Mr Diggory then walked into the tent, he looked at us and we looked back.

" Oh dear, Natalie why are you crying."

" It's happy tears, don't worry." I said offering him a smile. He smiled back and went to his bedroom.

" I should go now, before they start a search team for me. A muggle joke." I giggled.

" Right, see you tomorrow Evy." I hug him goodbye and walk back to my tent. I wiped my tears before walking to my tent. I walk in and every eye was on me AGAIN. Hermione and Ginny were the first to run to me.

" Nat, why are you crying?" Hermione asks, clearly both of them can't see that i'm smiling.

I hugged them both close so that the boys can't see me, I whispered, " Cedric asked me to be his girlfriend, Don't and i mean don't tell anybody."

The two jumped up and shrieked. 

" MERLIN'S BEARD! I KNEW IT!" Ginny screamed.

" YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!" Hermione screamed. They started jumping around, the boys looked at us confused, I stuck my tongue out at them.

' Nat, what's going on?' Harry asks.

' nothing that concerns you'

' Nat, seriously.'

' Haven't you noticed that i've stopped listening to you.'

' Nat just tell me.'

' No.'

' Fine, i give up.'

I smirked to myself and walked to my bed. Hermione and Ginny skipped behind me. They each sat beside me and stared at me like some creeps.

" What?" I ask.

" Tell us what happened." Ginny asked all giddy.

" He invited me, then he asked."

" And then???" Hermione said.

" Then........ he kissed me."

" WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ginny and Hermione screamed.

" Ssssssssshhhhhhhh." I shushed them.

Speak of the devil, the boys all came barging into my room.

" Why, what happened." Asked Ron.

" Nothing." I simply replied.

" Come on tell us." Fred urged.

" No."

" Come on guys, i've already given up on her." Said Harry, bored.

The boys all walked out with disappointed looks on their faces. They go back to their positions as i tell them about what happened. After that we had dinner and went to bed, anticipating the day to come.

The next day

I wake up and use my power to get ready. I decided on light brown hair today, I put it up in a ponytail with the ends curled, and a few strands out. I wear a simple cropped hoodie and sweats. I pair them with my converse and i get out of my room. Those that were awake looked groggy and tired, none of them had gotten ready.

" It's not fair Nat gets all these powers!" Ron grumbles.

" Shut up Ron, now go get ready." Fred says. I giggle.