Chapter 35 book 7

I watched as people brought the dead bodies in, one by one, one after the other, on and on and on.

There were so many bodies and I didn't know if I could save them. I haven't even brought someone back from the dead before.

I saw Lupin being brought in with a lady with purple hair. I guess I'll start with him, it seems the best way to start. 

I use my energy and try to bring him back to life. It was hard of course but after a minute or so, his body shot up with a gasp, shocking the people around him.

" I thought you were dead!" Someone shouted. More people turned to his direction.

" I felt your breath stop!" The person shouts again. 

" What the hell happened?" Lupin groans, rubbing his head. He turns his head and jumps.

" NYMPH! My little Nymph!" He screams and shakes her body. I'm assuming it's his lover? 

My energy was slowly going down as I tried to revive her. She also shot up with a gasp. Lupin grabs her and pulls her into his hold.

" Ohmygod! I thought you died." He said.

" We all did." The person from before said.

" What in the world is going on here!?" Mcgonagall asked as she walked in. She looked exhausted and clearly looked like she was fighting very hard.

" Oh dear!" Her hand flew up to her mouth when she saw Lupin and the girl sitting up, very much alive.

" How are you two alive?" She asks.

" We could ask the same thing." Cedric spoke up. I looked at him and felt anger and sorrow flow through my veins. So I left the room. 

I was sitting, invisible in the corridor when I saw Harry run out. Then followed by Hermione and Ron.

I overhear their conversation and I'm struck hard. They could hear Voldemort saying something and I couldn't. Harry was going to sacrifice himself, saying it was for everyone, especially me. He was doing this, for me. I couldn't let that happen.

But I can't do anything about it. I can't sacrifice myself. I don't have a fucking connection with Voldemort. It's Harry he wants, not me, not anyone else. 

He leaves after he hugs them. Liv and Cedric run out.

" Where's he going? He's not seriously going to sacrifice his life right?" Liv questions. Only one look at Hermione's face and she knows what happened. They bolt at each other, the boys flinch thinking they were going to fight but instead they hug and sob into each other. The boys sigh in relief. 

They wait around a while more before going back into the great hall. I didn't want to go back inside so I decided to roam the castle. Everything was destroyed. I finished roaming magority of the castle when I saw everyone slowly making their way to the courtyard. I followed them silently.

On the other end was the death eaters, Voldemort and Hagrid cradling a body in his arms. The body I recognise as my brother, twin, Harry. Everyone seemed shocked and so was I. I listened closer and harder. He had a heartbeat. He is acting dead! But he is alive.

" Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort said. I had to hold back my laughter. Then he had this whole episode where he was like ' come join me or you'll die' that kind of empty threat. I rolled my eyes multiple times.

Neville had his main character moment of course. He had really matured over the years. 

" His heart did beat for all of us! Even his twin! I'm sure her heart is still beating!" He said. Everyone gasped. 

" Now, where is this twin of his? I would love to kill her just as I did him. She is probably as worthless and useless." He insults. I look at Liv and see her fuming. I had to use my powers to hold her back.

I teleport in and make myself visible.

" That ' useless' twin would me be." I point out as every eye turned to me.

" You?" He asks shocked. I play with red mist in my hand as I rest my other on my hip, shifting my weight to that side.

" Yep." I look at my fingers instead of him.

" NAT!" Cedric screamed. I used my powers to shut his mouth and keep him in place, making myself look serious.

" How about you join us?" Voldemort asked, turning my attention to him.

" Says the one that just called me useless." I scoff. " Plus, you and me? Please! Why would I?" 

With a flick of my hand, all the death eaters in the back row fell to the floor, dead. Voldemort turned around shocked. 

Harry, what do you need me to do?  I ask him mentally.

Kill the snake! He orders. I roll my eyes at his tone.

I lift my hand up and trapped the snake in a ball of red mist. 

" No! NO!" Voldemort was shouting. He lifted his wand but I was faster. I flicked my other hand and swiped all the wands from the death eaters and his hands and kept it in another ball next to me.

I wasn't actually killing the snake, just putting it to sleep but it was kind of funny to see Voldemort's distress. He looked like he wanted to drop to his knees any second. 

I started shrinking the ball. He actually fell to his knees in front of it.

" NO!" He called out in distress.

Now I actually started killing the snake. Putting it to sleep just takes away the pain when killing it. Black dust was slowly flowing out of the snake.

It was blacked out when the snake died. The black dust was secured inside the ball. I closed it up when I balled my hand into a fist and it disappeared slowly. 

Harry jumped out of Hagrids hands as I freed Hagrid from the chains. Everyone from our sides runs into the castle. I flick my hand and the wands go back to their owner. It was the least I could do I guess.

I followed everyone in. Harry met me halfway.

" Good to have you back sis." He says and runs forward.

" Nat! Nat!" I could recognise that voice from a mile away.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Can you guess who that person is? Luv y'all so much! Lots of loveeeee <33