( Final )Chapter 39

I made it home that Afternoon. and I immediately opened my phone. I dialed Dante's number.

" Hello?" I hear from the other end.

" Dante?" I ask.

" Natalie. Hi."

" Hey Dante."

" How are you?"

" I'm fine. You?"

" Doing better now that I'm speaking to you." I chuckle at his words.

" Such a flirt." I tease.

" So I've heard. Are you free tonight?" He asks.

" Yep." I answer.

" How about a date?" He says.

" Sounds perfect."

" Meet me at the same cafe at 6pm tonight. Dress in something casual."

" I see you've got something planned, very thought out too." I tease, " sounds great." 

" See you then amor." He says and my heart swells.

" See you then."

The call cuts and my phone flies onto the bed. I squealed and picked up my phone again. I dialed Liv's number.

" BITCH YOU WON'T GUESS WHO'S GOING ON A DATE!" I scream the moment she picked up the phone.

" HOLY MOTHER OF MERLIN! I'M COMING OVER NOW!" She screams and the call cuts.

Five minutes later she barged through my door.

" Woman!!!" I screamed and ran to her. She shoves me off.

" What did he tell you to wear?" She questions as I pout.

" Casual."

She flicks her wand and my wardrobe opens and my clothes start levitating out. Clothes then fly into my hands and I'm shoved into the bathroom.

" CHANGE!" She says before slamming the door shut. I roll my eyes but does as she asks. Then I step out.

" What time did he ask to meeeeeeeet!" Liv squealed when I stepped out

" 6pm at the cafe we were in just now."

" GURL! GO NOW! IT'S ALMOST SIX!" She screams and I shove all my stuff into my bag and I run out of my house. 

I walk to my car and start driving to the place. I drove into the parking lot and saw Dante leaning against his car in a shirt that hugged his muscles and sweats. I parked my car and rushed out to meet him.

" Hey." I waved at him with a smile.

" Hello love." OOH his accent hits a spot!

I blushed. " Are we going in?"