Chapter 8 Book 1

We walk into the common our hands still interwind and Liv is trailing behind us. The group from the couch stares at us then our interwind hands then start glaring at me. I hook my other hand on Liv and pull the both of them to a table by the corner of the common room.

" Why do people hate me so much, I don't understand." I say trying to hold back my tears.

" They don't, they just envy you that's it." Cedric says.

" Yeah, you have nothing to worry about." Liv told me but her voice cracked at the end, telling me she was also going to cry.

" Why are you going to cry, what happened?" I ask liv

" It's- it's just i've been receiving threat letters to stay away from the two of you. Both of you are famous and i'm just a nobody."

" Who did it though?" Cedric asked.

" I don't know it was delivered by owl and it's one of the school owls."

" Do you still have the letters?" Ced asks

" Yeah, let me get them." Liv says and walks up to our dorm. I follow her in case she needs somebody or just doesn't want to be alone.

" This person seems to hate me, the handwriting is all the same." She says as she opens her trunk.

" Don't worry, we'll figure out who it is."

She grabs a stack of notes and walks downstairs, i follow behind her.

" That's a lot of notes." Ced says as we sit down. He grabs the top letter and takes out the note.

" It's Romilda." He deadpans. We stare at him shocked that he knows so fast.

" What? Do you know how many love letters she has sent me, I don't even see them anymore, they all burned in the fireplace." Ced says, clearly amused by our reactions.

" Well anyways, now we know who it is. Three can play her game." I say. I grab the stack of letters and walk towards the fireplace, by now the whole " Cedric fan club" was now staring at me, I threw the whole stack into the fireplace and walk back to the table.

Cedric and Liv just smiled at me and didn't say anything. I grabbed Liv's hand and pulled her to our dorm.

" We're going to do a girl things now! Bye Ced!" I shout as we walk up the steps to our dorm. He shouts back a bye and i continue pulling Liv up the steps.

" We're gonna do a make over!" I say when we reach our dorm. Liv claps her hand like a child when she gets a toy.

I go to my trunk and pull out my make-up bag and hair care bag. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind us and sitting Liv down on the chair at the vanity. I set my bags down and give her the outfit i chose for her. It was a white sleeveless shirt with a v-neck and black pants with sneakers.

 It was a white sleeveless shirt with a v-neck and black pants with sneakers