Chapt 30 book 4

I teleport back to my cottage.

" How's the situation?" Kenzie asked me.

" Cho and Cedric, maybe the rest of the group will come find me. I have to warn the others."

" Go."

I step out of my cottage with Kenzie and we start warning all the centaurs. They all spread out into the forest. If they needed any essentials they would whistle a certain tune and I would teleport to them. 

I made the entire area invisible so that if they were to arrive here, they would only see a bunch of trees. Kenzie meets me and i turn us both invisible. I teleport us to the doors that'll lead us into Hogwarts.

We walk in. We walk together to find the group. The they huddled up in the library. Only Cho seemed uninterested. They were figuring how to split up and find me.

" Harry and Ron. Hermione and Liv. Fleur and Gabrielle. The twins. Me and Cho. These are the groups." Cedric orders. Everyone agrees and they get up.

" Let's go find my twin." Harry says.

They all walk out. Kenzie and I follow close by. They walk out onto the grounds and sneak into the forest. They all split up and I follow Cedric and Cho while Kenzie followed Hermione and Liv. 

" Where could she be?" Cedric asked.

" I don't know."

" Why do you seem so uninterested?"

" This search just seems so pointless."

" Whatever."

They walk deeper in the forest. I hear some giggles from somewhere and it seemed like Cedric heard it to because he grabbed Cho's hand and dragged her in that direction.

" I heard someone giggle." He tells her.

They run and I fly close by behind them. They end up in another clearing. This must be where the adult Centaurs left their kids. There were so many little Centaurs here. I look at the rest of the sides and see the other partners walk out from the forest.

Kenzie, who was behind Liv, emerged with a stressed expression. Seems like we were both stressed.

" Who are you people?" One of the centaurs asked.

" We are here to find Natalie." Cedric says. The entire group pulls out their wands. The centaurs get scared and huddle up in the middle. 

" Wingardium Leviosa!" Hermione levitates on of them. I teleport there and stop the spell. In doing so I made myself visible.

" STOP! They are just kids!" I shout at them. Their eyes shift to me.

" Nat!" They call.

" Get away from them! They are dangerous!!" Cedric shouts.

" They aren't dangerous." I shout back.

" AVADA KEDAVRA!" Cho shouts at one of the centaurs. I stop it with as much power as i could and with the amount of force i used, they all get hit by the red rings that spread out from me. 

They fall back. They slowly walk together. I teleport the kids to a safer place and teleport Liv to me. She turns visible and she had a blue orb in her hand. I create a red one of my own.

 I create a red one of my own