Chapter 17 book 4

THE TWINS!!!!!!!!!

" Two hufflepuffs, who just so happens to be a couple skipping classes? That's a first." Fred sighed amused.

" Especially you," George pointed to ced, " A prefect."

I sat up straight and rubbed my eyes. " Hey brothers, congratulations on-" before I could finish my sentence they cut me off.

" What?"

" Brothers?" They said shocked. Within a second, smiles appeared on both of their faces.

" YOU FINALLY CALLED US YOUR BROTHERS! WE WERE WAITING FOR THIS SINCE LAST YEAR!" George exclaimed.

They both lunged for me and pulled me into a tight embrace.

They pulled away with tears. in their eyes.

" Oh my god! Don't cry or you're going to make me cry too." I complained.

" Well, we are going to leave you two now." Fred stated and pulled George away.

I waited for them to leave the corridor before lying back down on Cedric's lap.

" That was sweet of you." Cedric said breaking the silence.

" What was?"

" Calling the twins your brother."

" It wasn't on purpose, it just came out."

" I see."

He continued to play with my hair and I fell asleep. I woke up when Ced was lightly shaking me.

" Evy, the period are over, people are going to walk this corridor."

I immediately got up and rubbed my eyes. Cedric stood up and held his hand out which I gladly took. We walked out of grounds and through a secret passageway and ended up in hogsmeade. We walked around and shopped and ate before walking back into the school grounds. We met up with Fleur and Liv and we planned to skip the rest of lessons because we had DADA and Herbology later in the day which we were good at. Fleur had to leave for some important lessons sometimes and at times Gabrielle would join us. 

I treated Gabrielle as the little sister I always wanted. I always took care of her the best I could. Liv, Cedric, Gabrielle and I were sitting by the lake and eating snacks. Twinkle was sitting by the lake and sometimes going for a short swim.

The bell rang and we saw Fleur running towards us.

" Sorry, my teacher held us back for a while longer." She says out of breath. Fleur gets up and hugs her and they both sit down. We start talking about random things until dinner and we make our way to the great hall with the rest of the students.

Like always, Fleur sits with us while gabrielle sits with her friends at the ravenclaw table. We start eating and because we haven't eaten since lunch we were very hungry so we finished the fastest. Twinkle wanted to stay with her freinds tonight so she was not going to sleep with me in her bed.

Fleur goes back to her carriage while me, Cedric and Liv go to the Hufflepuff common room. I hug and we went to our own dorms.

Cedric's POV

I walk into my room and see Adam with a girl and once again he's making out with her. She seems to be the same girl as always tho she seemed to have changed a little bit. I roll my eyes and make my way to my own bed.

I was nervous because I wanted to join the triwizard tournament. I know it's dangerous and all but I really want to join. I would ask Evy's opinion tomorrow. I lied down on my bed when I heard the girl leave and I slept. 

I woke up the next morning and walked down and sat on the couch where i normally wait for her. My palms were sweating and so was my forehead. I saw her come down the steps with Liv on her heels. I stood up and took her hand. Behind us Liv was on her phone texting god knows who.

We walk to breakfast and sit at our usual spot, Fleur was already sitting there with a huge grin on her face. 

" Morning Fleur." We say in unison.

" Morning."

" Whats got you all so smiley today?" Evy asks.

" I put my name in the goblet of fire."

" Umm." Evy was now dead silent and she stared in shock.

" I mean congrats Fleur but don't you know its dangerous and all, you could get injured or killed. I don't want to loose you Fleur." She says and hugs her.

Now i feel bad, i really want to join but i don't want to hurt Evy.

Evy sits down next to me and starts eating.

" Evy?" I whisper in her ear.

" Hmm?"

" Could I talk to you privately later?"

" Sure?" 

I quickly finish my food and we make our way to class, I had transfiguration while Evy and Liv had charms, Fleur went for her own lesson.

I walk into transfiguration and sit in my usual seat. After a while someone sits next to me, I don't look up to see until i felt a hand on my thigh. I turned around and stared at a girl.

" What the hell?" I push her hand of my thigh for her to put it back. I push it off again and this time she does not put it back. 

" Are you free later? We could go on a date." She says in a very annoying voice.

" No." I turn back to face the front of the class.

" Aren't you single?"

" I'm not disclosing that kind of information."

" Why not go for a date with me? You could dump her or cheat on her with me." No way in hell would i ever cheat or have the thought of cheating on Evy.

" Not interested. I am currently seeing someone so stop disturbing me."

" Why would I darling?"

Boy this is going to be one long lesson.

After Transfirguration was over a dashed out of the class and went to the grounds and waited for Evy to arrive.

After a few minutes I see her trudging down the steps, she was looking around until she found me sitting down on a rock. She quickly walks towards me and sits next to me.

" What did you want to tell me?" she asks.

" It is kind of complicated."

" Go on."

So I asked her the question.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Thanks for reading! Comment what you think Evy's reaction is going to be. And again sorry for the cliffhanger. Love ya'll!!!