S2 Chapter 3: A Robot Rebels

Start from the beginning

Cream: Come on, Y/n. They're a team just like us.

Y/n thought for a moment.

Y/n: Fine.

Tails: Sonic, if you're staying on the plane, how come you're outside?

Sonic: It's more fun to ride the X-Tornado outside in the open air.

Y/n: I guess so. I'll sit outside, too. Wanna join, Cream?

Cream: No thanks.

Y/n: Suit yourself.

He got out and sat with Sonic.

Tails: Okay, you two better hold on tight.

Sonic: Yeah.

Y/n: You have our word.

The X-Tornado started to speed up.

Sonic: Hold on, Amy, we'll find you.

Y/n: I seriously don't get why you bother saving her. If she died, that would mean you have one less problem on your hands.

Sonic: Because, even though she's a little annoying, she's still my good friend.

With Chris and Big.

Chris and Big were near the ocean and Big threw out a fishing line.

Chris: Can't you go fishing later, Big? We have to find Froggy fast, before Dr. Eggman figures out he swallowed a Chaos Emerald.

Big: It may not seem like it, Chris, but I know just what I'm doing. Trust me.

Chris: Okay.

He looked up and saw the X-Tornado fly by.

Chris: The X-Tornado. I hope Tails is okay.

With Amy and Lily.

Amy and Lily were locked in a prison cell.

Eggman: Hey! Eggman! Let me out of here.

No one else was in the room and Amy sighed and dropped on her knees.

Amy: Oh, what's the use?

Lily chirped.

Amy: (sigh) I was all set to make Sonic a gourmet meal, but Eggman had to spoil it. I spent weeks practicing all the recipes Ella gave me. I could have made my way into his heart by going right through stomach. When Sonic and I start getting close, something always seems to keep us apart.

Lily chirped again.

Amy: But Sonic always does manage to come through.

She started remembering a time when Sonic saved her from a robot.

Amy: Sonic's never let me down before, and I know he won't let me down now.

Lily chirped.

Amy: Just wait and see, Lily. Sonic will find us here and come to our rescue. Sonic, if you can, please hurry.

With Knuckles.

Knuckles: I know Y/n said to call it a day, but this is my mission, not his.

Knuckles stopped in front of an ancient Ruin with a tree growing out of it. He went inside to see more pieces of the Master Emerald. When he grabbed it, he was back in that new Mystic Ruins place.

Knuckles: Where am I? Huh?

He saw the summit in the distance.

Knuckles: What's that?

He went there to see Tikal and five Chao at the bottom.

Tikal: I'm very frightened, Chaos. Help us. The invaders are coming. We must flee.