𝐋𝐗𝐗𝐗

Chapter Eighty:
𝐈𝐧 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐑𝐮𝐧

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

❝ 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬. ❞

─────𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤-𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧

Never in her life did Accalia think she'd be happy to be going to Dumbledore's office. For one, there was a DA meeting and Harry was teaching everyone how to cast a Patronus. She cannot cast a Patronus. Yes, she has a lot of good memories, but all of them are wrapped in trauma. She didn't expected for The office was full of people.

Dumbledore was sitting behind his desk, his expression serene, the tips of his long fingers together. Professor McGonagall stood rigidly beside him, her face extremely tense. Cornelius Fudge, Minister of Magic, was rocking backward and forward on his toes beside the fire, apparently immensely pleased with the situation. Kingsley Shacklebolt and a tough-looking wizard Accalia did not recognize with very short, wiry hair were positioned on either side of the door like guards, and the freckled, bespectacled form of Percy Weasley hovered excitedly beside the wall, a quill and a heavy scroll of parchment in his hands, apparently poised to take notes.

"Er...hi?" Accalia looked between everyone confused.

"Miss Lupin-Black," Dumbledore smiled and lifted a bowl of lemon drops. "Would you like one?"

"Professor," Accalia ignored Dumbledore and looked at McGonagall. She and Kingsley were the only two she trusted and she couldn't very well ask the latter. "What's going on?"

"The Minister has wished to speak to you, regarding... some family matters."

Dread fell on her face. No...no...She would know.

"Who died?"

"It's sad that's the first thing she thinks," Marlene mumbled softly.

"Can you blame her?" Matthew said amused. "We are all dead."

"So you'd think that wasn't the first thing she thought," Cassandra rolled her eyes. "We are all dead."