𝐗𝐗𝐈

Chapter Twenty-One:
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫...𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭, 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝.

─────𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤-𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧

𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗗𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗦𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘂𝘀 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸'𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱. He was now an innocent man. The press had a field day with this news. From saying how incompetent the Ministry is to how corrupt it is. His nonexistent trial and how this had happened was everywhere. Every day, they tried to get Sirius to talk, when he refused, they went to Celeste, Andromeda, Ted, everyone they could think of. Aaron had to cancel his practice because of how obnoxious the press was being. They even went out as far as asking Accalia to talk to the press.

Her family was very amused when they saw her letter back to the Prophet the next day. They also made a note to teach her how to just say no kindly.

They even asked Harry to comment on the situation. He didn't do what Accalia did, instead, he simply threw the letters into the fire.

They especially loved the fact that Pettigrew escaped from their grips right before they could put him into the cell. The press had pictures of them getting ready to transport him to Azkaban, and because of the commotion, Pettigrew was able to turn into his rat form and scurry away.

It was safe to say the Ministry is not doing so good right now. Sirius, Remus, and Celeste are not happy in the slightest.

The sweltering, heat and the end of the exams meant that everyone was taking full advantage of another Hogsmeade visit. Neither Accalia, Ron, nor Hermione felt like going, however, so they and Harry wandered onto the grounds, still talking about the extraordinary events of the previous nights, sitting near the lake, watching the giant squid waving its tentacles lazily above the water, Accalia sorta blocked the others out. Her mind was going a hundred miles per hour; so she pulled out her notebook and pencil and started to draw.