𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

Chapter Thirty-Two:
𝐇𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐝'𝐬 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫!

─────𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲

"I don't believe it," said Ron in a stunned voice, as the Hogwarts students filed back up the steps behind the party from Durmstrang. "Krum, Harry! Viktor Krum!"

"For heaven's sake, Ron, he's only a Quidditch player," said Hermione.

"Only a Quidditch player?" Ron said, looking at her as though he couldn't believe his ears. "Hermione — he's one of the best Seekers in the world! I had no idea he was still at school!"

"He's pretty damn hot for being only seventeen. And rich." Accalia mused, earning unamused looks from the other three.

"I'm just saying! There is no harm marrying rich!"

Everyone looked towards Cassandra, who just groaned, knowing what they were thinking. "You say you'd only marry your boyfriend for his money one time and it lives, and dies with you forever."

"You, Remus, Lily, and Aaron both made a plan to run away with our money," James said amused.

"And we would've gone through with it too," Lily shrugged, winking at Cassandra who started to laugh hysterically.

As they recrossed the entrance hall with the rest of the Hogwarts students heading for the Great Hall, Harry saw Lee jumping up and down on the soles of his feet to get a better look at the back of Krum's head. Several sixth-year girls were frantically searching their pockets as they walked.

"I always hated fangirls," Accalia muttered to Harry as Ron and Hermione bickered. "You wouldn't believe the stuff they'd send my uncle or say, even when me and Essy were with him."

Harry laughed at the traumatized look she gave as she thought back. "It couldn't be that bad."

"They once sent a—" She lowed her voice so no one else could hear her. Harry looked just as traumatized as herself after hearing the story.