𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Chapter Fifty-Eight:
𝐈𝐧 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

❝ 𝐀𝐬𝐤 𝐮𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞, ❞

─────𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲

She was running through the forest. Dodging spells and trees as she ran. It was dark, the only thing lighting up the forest were the spells she was throwing behind her and the glow of the full moon.

She didn't know why she was running. She didn't know why she was blasting spells behind her. She didn't know why she was in so much pain and her body was going numb. All she knew was she couldn't run anymore, it was too much. She blasted a nasty spell behind her, not even thinking of what it was. A loud BOOM was heard along with some screams. She didn't look back, she used all her energy in running.

There was no more noise, she didn't think anyone was following her, allowing her to collapse against a tree. Tears were streaming down her face, dirt and dry blood mixing like a potion. She looked down and her leg was broken. How she ran on it for so long? It was a miracle or adrenaline. Her chest was pounding like her heart was about to explode out of her chest. Her arm hung in an awkward position—her shoulder was dislocated. Her stomach was hurting, only for her to realize it was because there was a large gash down the middle.

A twig snapped. She snapped her head over and tried to grab her wand, but it was just a centimetre too far.

This is my death, she thinks. Fuck.

The black shadow showed themselves. They towered over her, teeth barring and claws ready to attack.

Just kill me, she thinks. Just kill me, don't curse me.

As the werewolf got ready to attack, a flash of blinding light hit him on the chest, knocking him against the tree and out. She tiredly looked over to the side to see the person who cast the spell. They squatted down and had a sad look as they took in her condition.

"Let's get you out of here before they wake up."

Accalia gasped awake. She could feel the tears streaming down her face as she tried to slow her breathing and calm herself down. She was about to go to Antonio before realizing she was at Hogwarts and had to do this herself.

It took a long time before her breathing steadied and the tears stopped. She opened her curtains just a crack and quietly got out of the bed. Slowly and quietly she walked over to the window which is luckily by her bed. The clock on her nightstand showed it was four twenty-two.