𝐋𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

Chapter Seventy-Three:
𝐈𝐧 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐞

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

❝ 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮? 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞?

─────𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧

"I already know," Accalia told her family as they all sat in her room. They all looked at each other confused but she continued. "I already know so if you guys are just honest with me, my life will be much easier."

"That's bullshit," mused Sirius, frowning when Remus gave him a look. "It is!"

"Okay, fine," Accalia gave Sirius a dirty look. "It will take one percent off the two hundred percent amount of stress I have."

"No one asked for your commentary, Sirius," said Antonio.

"That's why I'm giving it to you for free."

"Accalia, what's going on?" Estelle asked before she could murder Sirius. "What's that stuff on your wall?"

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches..." Remus said read out loud before freezing. "Oh..."

"Yeah. Oh."

"Accalia, where did you find that?" Aaron asked carefully, looking at the wall and examine all the pictures.

"Aaron, that is the stupidest question I have ever heard and Accalia...she asks one every moment she opens her mouth," Sirius shook his head.

"Sirius, sweetie, I'm a hair away from stabbing you," Accalia said dryly.

"If you both can go an hour without insulting or threatening each other, I will give you both a sticker," Celeste said sharply. "Can we get back to the important issue on how Accalia knows about this?"

"She can see the future and her finding out about this prophecy is where you draw the line?" Sirius questioned.

"Still, Sirius, the odds of Accalia knowing this—"