𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐕

Chapter Twenty-Nine:
𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐞

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐜.

─────𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐜𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐧–𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬

cw: a brief, like rlly brief description of a
panic attack towards the end :)

"I'm not opening this."

"C'mon, what do you think will happen?"

"It explodes on me like last year." Accalia deadpanned through a yawn. It was far too early to be up but Antonio had to give her her first birthday present of the day before everyone else like every year.

"That was Tommy's idea—I swear it won't explode on you, Lia," he used the nickname to show how sincere he was. She sighed and sat down in front of her tower to get ready to open the parcel.

"If I have to take another shower, I will drown you in the Lake."

"Deal. Now hurry up, I want to see what you think!" The Hufflepuff urged her, more excited than Accalia thinks she's ever seen him.

She slowly took off the wrapping paper and opened the parcel. The minute she did her jaw dropped and she couldn't be happier. Gently setting the parcel to the side, she jumped up and wrapped him into a hug, one he happily returned.

"I thought they were sold out?" Accalia questioned and looked up at Antonio when she pulled out of the hug.

"They were, but the elder lady knitted another one. It's a little different than the one you saw, but she was nice enough to add a few extra things to it."

Accalia pulled out the knitted blanket from the parcel with a bright smile, taking good luck at it. It had each Hogwarts house on every corner. It wasn't a bright colour, just a plain grey—the only coloured were the Hogwarts houses symbols—and one of the most comfortable knitted blanked she had ever felt. It even had her last names written in the middle of it, along with a few different constellations.

She had seen one similar at a wizarding village and she fell in love with how soft and big it was. Unfortunately, the elder lady had just run out of them so she couldn't buy one at the time.

"I want one," Marlene pouted and looked over at Dorcas.

"Love, you don't get one."