𝐕

Chapter Five:
𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠.

─────𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

"𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗔𝗹𝗶𝗮!" 𝘆𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗚𝗶𝗻𝗻𝘆, 𝗷𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮❜𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗱. Luckily the other girls had already left and got ready for the day.

"Fuck. Off." She groaned and pulled her blanket up.

"Nope. It's your birthday!" Ginny pulls the blanket off her. 

"And it's the first day of classes!" Accalia opened one eye to look at Hermione.

"I don't think that's helping Hermione."

"Never mind that. Hurry up and get ready." Said Hermione as she pulled the birthday girl up from her laying position. The second she stood up, the two others pulled her into a hug.

"I'll see you later, Alia. I have to go get ready in my dorm. And my present for you is on your bed." Ginny sent the girl a smile and walked out of the room.

"Go put your robes on. Me and the boys all decided to give you your presents after classes."

"You are far too happy in the mornings, 'Mione." She mutters as she walks into the bathroom to get ready.

Accalia gets ready quickly, her butterfly necklace proudly around her neck. She examines herself in the mirror, sighing as she runs her finger along the hideous scar that runs along her cheek.

Accalia is a confident girl. She knows that she's beautiful, she knows that others think that too. No one can deny that she's gorgeous. She has half the Black and Lupin genes, what did people expect? Not to mention, the older she gets, the prettier she looks. Her personality, just makes her that much prettier, if you know her well enough that is. She doesn't make others feel down, nor does she act like she's the most beautiful person to walk the earth, she isn't like that. She doesn't let things like that, go to her head. Her confidence is a humble type of confidence.