𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈

Chapter Forty-Seven:
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠...

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

❝ 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞!

─────𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐋𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐧-𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

They walked onto the Quidditch field, which was now completely unrecognizable. A twenty-foot-high hedge ran around the edge of it. There was a gap right in front of them: the entrance to the vast maze. The passage beyond it looked dark and creepy.

Five minutes later, the stands had begun to fill; the air was full of excited voices and the rumbling of feet as the hundreds of students filed into their seats. The sky was a deep, clear blue now, and the first stars were starting to appear. Hagrid, Professor Moody, Professor McGonagall, and Professor Flitwick came walking into the stadium and approached Bagman and the champions.

"So, Accalia, who is your money on? I'm going with whoever you pick," Antonio asked as they waited for an announcement.

"Krum will come out first, then Fleur...I don't know who will win between Harry and Cedric," Accalia frowned as she pulled out a sketchbook, searching for an empty page. Mostly all of them were filled with a graveyard.

"I have faith in my brother," said Noah as he leaned back and laid his head on Accalia's lap.

"Unfortunately, I must stick with my house," Thomas sighed dramatically.

Accalia decided to sit with them for the majority of the tournament. The others only say a few rows down from them, but she hadn't spent a lot of time with the Hufflepuffs. Not to mention Antonio was her emotional support human and with her horrible pain and bad feelings, she need him.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Bagman's magically magnified voice echoed into the stands, "the third and final task of the Triwizard Tournament is about to begin! Let me remind you how the points currently stand! Tied in first place, with eighty-five points each - Mr Cedric Diggory and Mr Harry Potter, both of Hogwarts School!" The cheers and applause sent birds from the Forbidden Forest fluttering into the darkening sky. "In second place, with eighty points - Mr Viktor Krum, of Durmstrang Institute!" More applause. "And in third place - Miss Fleur Delacour, of Beauxbatons Academy!"