𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Part One:
𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

"Draco, where the bloody hell are we going?" 11-year-old Accalia Black-Lupin, questioned her cousin as they walked past all the compartments.

"Harry Potter is here." Draco Malfoy told her as they two walked with the two, goonies as Accalia calls them, down the train.

"Harry Potter!" She asked excitedly. She hasn't seen the boy since the night his parents died, not that anyone but her aunt and uncle know that though.

"Yes, Lia, Harry Potter." Draco pulled her along until he opened another compartment, Accalia assumes it's the right one. She looks at the two boys, who were looking at her and the other boys.

She notices one, his hair messy and all over the place. His robes looked worn down, not that she cared if he had as nice of robes as her, or not. He had freckles all around his face, reminding her of her little cousin. He was cute, in a little brother sort of way. He looked a little shy and uncomfortable. It took a moment before she recognized him as Ronald Weasley, her cousin's, boyfriend's, little brother.

Then she notices her old best friend. Harry James Potter. She can tell by the messy hair, not by the scar on his forehead. She noticed how he looked just like the pictures her Uncle Remus had shown her of James Fleamount Potter, his dad. His hair, is unbelievably all over the place, something that greatly bugs her. He looked severely underweight, which made her want to go hex his muggle family. His glasses were broken and put together with tape, making her frown more. It wasn't until she saw his scar, did she realize it has been years, since she had last seen him, making her heart hurt when she realized he wouldn't remember her.

She hadn't even realized her hair had changed colours, until the other boy looked at her in amazement and Draco lightly elbowed her, making her change her hair to a light brown colour, like her moms.

"It is true," Draco said in slightly amazement. "They're saying all down the train that Harry Potter's in this compartment. So it's you, is it?"

"Yes." Harry drags out, looking at all of them, and looking at Accalia like she had just grown another head.

"Oh, pardon us," Accalia said with a smile, one that felt foreign to Harry. It was soft and inviting, one that Harry didn't get to see very often. She, unlike the boys she was with, didn't seem to want to meet him because of his apparent celebrity status in the wizarding world.

Up in heaven, James was cheering, Lily almost started crying from happiness, seeing them meet each other for the first time in years. Regulus and Cassandra were happily watching their daughter meet her best friend again.