𝐈

Chapter One:
𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

❝ 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞́—𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐱 𝐟𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞́, 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧❜𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧❜𝐭 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫—𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐳𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐧. ❞

─────𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤–𝐋𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐧

𝗕𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿. She was stuck doing her homework because her Aunt Celeste and Uncle Aaron had gotten upset about her grades and tardies. They weren't that bad.

She excelled in her Charms, DADA (but the last two years have been real sucky teachers, so that's not saying a lot), she was even great at Potions when she tested. Her homework grades were always horrible, especially her herbology, she was really bad at Herbology, and History of Magic—which she has never paid attention to. She was okay at Transfiguration, but not being able to see colour, making it difficult.

Though, McGonagall never docked points when it came to that.

People all around her were talking amongst themselves, while she sat at her cousin, Nymphadora—if you call her that though, she will punch you—desk. Dora was an Auror in training, this would be her last year of training which she was pumped about.

The reason she usually stayed at the Auror's office was that everyone worked and the Auror office was the one place that they felt comfortable having her stay. Not to mention that Moody was fine with it as long as she didn't get in anyone's way. Her grandfather, Lyall, was usually travelling but she'd stay with him every once in a long while.

Accalia was doing her History of Magic homework. She never paid attention in that class, gossiping Hannah Abbott, a Hufflepuff, or throwing things at Harry and Ron. She didn't care what happened in the Troll War of 1452, that was like a million years ago. And she definitely didn't want to write a foot of parchment about it.

She dropped her quill and started spinning in a chair that she was sitting in. She decided that to solve her boredom, she would go bug her cousin's boyfriend.

She jumped off the chair, almost falling flat on her face, before walking out of her cousin's small cubby hole. She passed all the other auror's, who adored the young girl, saying hi to them as she passed by until she saw the familiar man.