𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

Chapter Thirty-Three:
𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦?

─────𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

The moment Accalia regained her mind, she excused herself and left her friends standing there, completely confused about what was going on. She went to go find McGonagall. She was well aware of how much Remus trusted her and knew the older woman was aware of her mum. Accalia knew she should probably go to Dumbledore but she didn't exactly know how she felt about him yet.

"Professor!" Accalia called out as she saw her Head of House about to enter the Great Hall. McGonagall stopped and waited for Accalia to catch up with her. As she got closer, she noticed the slightly pale look she had.

"Yes, Miss Lupin–Black? Shouldn't you be—"

"In the Great Hall, yes, but I—" Accalia stopped mid-sentence and looked around, lowering her voice. "You're aware of...of me and my mum, yes?"

McGonagall looked around the area and took her away from a large number of people. She saw Harry, Hermione, and Ron with worried looks as they whispered amongst themselves, looking for someone.

"Yes, I am aware," McGonagall said calmly but looked concerned at the panicked look Accalia had.

"I know you don't really believe in that type of stuff, and I can't blame you. It sounds pretty ridiculous; I think Trelenway is a fraud, well she at least cannot see the future. Predict maybe, but see it, no.—"

"Accalia," McGonagall interrupted so the girl could get back on track. "Did you see something?"

"Oh, right, um," Accalia swallowed thickly and straightened up. "Normally I'd write to my uncle or cousin but...The Goblet...I saw the winners."

"Oh?" McGonagall didn't seem to understand why Accalia looked so panicked, which the younger witch noticed.

"I saw the winners. One from Beauxbatons, one from Durmstrang, and from Hogwarts...From Hogwarts I saw two winners—And I know what you think," Accalia continued before McGonagall could interrupt. "I know that seems impossible but it's not when it was Harry who was the other Hogwarts name."