𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐕

Chapter Sixty-Four:
𝐈𝐧 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐈𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

❝ 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐢̈𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧. 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝?

─────𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤-𝐋𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐧

Accalia is good at many things.

Dealing with emotions is not even in the top five hundred. That's the problem. She feels every emotion either too strongly or not strong enough. If she feels it too strongly, she puts it in a little box in her mind. The little box is just that, a little box, it cannot hold her emotions, but she puts them there, over and over and over again. Even when it's overfilling and she starts to feel emotions that she should've had weeks ago. It doesn't matter if it's happiness, sadness, or stress, she either feels it at three hundred per cent or zero.

But at some point, the box is going to explode.

And right now, it was close, scarily close. This is why she's bundled up with Antonio in his dorm, Noah and Thomas with them.

"I hate emotions," Accalia said grudgingly, tightening the blanket around her. "What's even the point of them?"

"They help us communicate with ourselves and each other," Thomas said simply as he studied for his N.E.W.T.s, just as Accalia is supposed to be doing homework with Hermione but she ditched her to spend time with her Hufflepuffs immediately after they got back from Hogsmeade.

Everyone stared at Thomas with a blank look until he finally glanced up, "What?"

"Alright, I'll bite," Noah sighed, sitting up straighter. "Why do you know that, Tommy?"

Thomas grinned, "Well, you see, after years of having to deal with little lioness and baby Tony's crippling mental health—"

"Oi!" Antonio looked at him offended, Accalia shook her head.

"It's far worse than crippling," she said.

"At least be correct about it," said Antonio.