𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮e

𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗖𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲
𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘳. 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩.

BOOK ONE

𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟑𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟓

               𝑨𝑪𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑨 𝑯𝑶𝑷𝑬 𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑲–𝑳𝑼𝑷𝑰𝑵 is the person that loves nature and has a bit of a temper

𝑨𝑪𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑨 𝑯𝑶𝑷𝑬 𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑲–𝑳𝑼𝑷𝑰𝑵 is the person that loves nature and has a bit of a temper. She has learned many different skills, mastered most of them before she got bored, and despises tea. ( It tastes like Estelle's cooking, 'Mione! ) She was a girl that—although couldn't see colour, seemed to love the most dramatic of colours. Her hair was always blue and loves to draw.

She had an okay life growing up. From her parents dying before her second birthday; to her legal guardian getting sent to Azkaban months later; to living with the Malfoy's till she was six; to then living with her godmother and aunt; to getting into Gryffindor and meeting Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley, and Hermione Granger.

She could admit that life was going good for her. Other than the fact she could see death, see the future, not being able to see colour or sleep without the nightmares that plagued her mind. Oh, also falling in love with her best friend and being in the middle of a war...nothing dramatic.

𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑹𝒀 𝑱𝑨𝑴𝑬𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹 was not the most observant bloke in the world, muggle and wizarding. He was in love with treacle tarts and the colour blue, for some reason. He was a scrawny, dorky little boy that had worn down clothes that didn't even fit, with glasses are almost always taped together. He sometimes forgets he is a wizard ( If I had remembered I was a wizard I would've used my wand, Alia! ) a legendary one at that. He somehow, someway defeated Voldemort at the mere age of one, only leaving a scar in return.

He did not have the best life growing up. From his parents both dying on Halloween night; to a dark wizard trying to kill him—and failing; to his godfather being wrongly accused and thrown into Azkaban; to having to live with his abusive maternal aunt, uncle, and cousin; to getting thrown into a whole other world he didn't know as a hero; to constantly getting attacked by the same wizard that killed his family and almost himself.

Luckily, he found three best friends after getting put into Gryffindor. Accalia Black–Lupin, Hermione Granger, and Ronald Weasley. He had found a new family, and part of his old one, and couldn't be happier. Although he could go without constantly getting tested by his Headmaster, getting attacked by an evil wizard and not be such an idiot with the girl he loves, as well as his best friend.

𝑵𝑬𝑰𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑲𝑵𝑬𝑾 that one will help her find the light, and the other will guide him through the darkness. That they will smile at each other's demons, and help each other past them. That their life won't be easy, but it will be easier with the other at their side. That they will be each other's drug, and they will be addicted.

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓽
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗥𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗹
AS
𝑨𝒄𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒂 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌–𝑳𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒏

❝ 𝘐 𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵

𝘐 𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵.

𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹 𝗥𝗮𝗱𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲
AS
𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓

𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹 𝗥𝗮𝗱𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲AS𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓

𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘕𝘰.

𝐸𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝐶𝑎𝑠𝑡:
Rupert Grint as Ronald ( Ron ) Weasley
Emma Watson as Hermione Granger
Ross Butler as Zach Bennett
Richard Madden as Charlie Weasley
Andrew Garfield as Remus Lupin
Ben Barnes as Sirius Black
Natalie Tena as Nymphadora ( Dora ) Tonks
Keira Knightley as Andromeda Tonks
James McAvoy as Ted Tonks
Sam Clafin as Aaron Johnson
Lana Parrilla as Celeste Johnson ( née Black )
August Maturo as Issac Johnson
Hailee Steinfield as Estelle Johnson
Booboo Stewart as Antonio ( Tony ) Evan Bennett
Everyone Else As There Respected

NOTES

𝙸. I do not own anything to do with the Harry Potter universe that's all J.K. R*wling. I also do not support her beliefs, this is a safe space for everyone <3

𝙸𝙸. PLEASE don't copy my story or anything to do with my story.

𝙸𝙸𝙸. There will be heavy themes which I will put a warning in front of for the big things like: SH, ED, etc. I won't put a warning for things like teenage drinking, smoking, small things like that, I apologize. and if I write anything inaccurate please lmk. I try to research things or use my own experience as a guide for writing heavy themes.

𝙸𝚅. This story is a little messy and the timeline doesn't match up 100% completely, but many things in the Harry Potter Universe doesn't. I've also tried researching dates and rarely anything has dates, making me lose my mind slightly

𝚅. I do hope you enjoy and I appreciate all feedback <3 and i adore everyone's comments <3