Chapter Eighteen

P.s. Shit's about to get weird...
In other words, smut warning.
Sorry in advance...

I got comfy on the couch and scrolled through prime, eventually settling on a movie called, 'Z.'

Harris finally made an appearance, and sat down next to me,  "Were they really that lazy when naming the movie?"

"Apparently so." I shrugged.

"Is it supposed to be scary?" She asked.

"Why? You scared already Harris?" I smirked.

"No." She glared.

"Aw it's okay, I'm here if you need a cuddle." I teased, pouting for added effect.

"Just play the damn thing." She sighed.

I played the movie and got comfortable, unintentionally scooting toward Toni.

It'd been about ten minutes into the movie and she's somehow managed to get even closer to me.

Not scared my ass.

I stared in amusement as I watched her eyes look at anything but the screen.

Poor soul.

Maybe I'll just casually put my arm around her shoulders...

Wait, what if she gives me another death stare? They're scary as shit.

Fuck it.

To my surprise, she didn't. She actually leaned into me more.

Remind me to pat myself on the back later.

Thanks.

Imma be honest, I'm not watching this movie.

Who would when you can stare at this goddess for an hour and a half?

I didn't even know I was reaching toward her face until I saw my hand tuck a stray hair behind her ear.

Is she even paying attention to the screen?

My mind wandered back to the time I asked her out on a date.

The way her whole demeanour changed when I kissed her neck.

That was fun.

And to think she's only inches away from me at the moment, just sitting, watching the film.

Fuck it.

I slowly leaned closer, lightly placing a kiss at the top of her jaw.

Then another slightly further down.

And another, and another.

Until she tilted her head, giving me access to her neck.

I gently ran my tongue from the lower part of her neck to where her ear connects to her jaw, placing light kisses all the way back down.

I could feel her fighting back a moan but every part of my being wanted her to release it.

I took my free hand and guided her chin to face me. 

I waited for her approval before taking her bottom lip between my teeth and raking my tongue along it, finally releasing the moan she'd been so desperate to keep in.

Her hand found its place on my waist as she pulled me closer to her, taking complete control and kissing me slowly.

My arm fell to her chest the second she gave her tongue entrance.

This shouldn't feel this fucking good.

It didn't take long for her to increase the intensity, desperately trying to pull me closer to her.

At some point she'd even managed to snake her other arm around my waist, now holding me at the hips.

I let out a small gasp as she picked me up, guiding me onto her lap.

I pulled back slightly, looking her in the eyes for any signs she didn't want to do this.

"I want you," I whispered.

"Je suis tout à vous." She breathed.

"I don't know what that..."

Before I could finish my sentence she connected our lips once more, crossing her arms around my back.

"Wait." I panted.

She stopped immediately, pulling away with worry filling her eyes.

"Do you want this?" I questioned, still out of breath.

"Yes. Do you?"

"Fuck yes I do." I chuckled lightly, earning a toothy grin from Toni.

"You look so sexy in that dress. It took everything I had to keep my hands off you." She said, eyeing my body hungrily.

"Why don't you stop wasting your energy and start touching me then," I smirked.

"Deal." She mumbled, pressing her lips against mine hastily.

I draped my arms around her neck, tangling one of my hands in her hair whilst she gripped just above my knees.

Her hands travelled up and down my legs, each time getting closer and closer to my pants.

She ignored my desperate pleas and continued to tease me until eventually, she reached the hem of my pants.

"Please, just fuck me already," I begged.

"All you had to do was ask." She grinned smugly, quoting me from earlier.

"You're so annoy..."

She dragged her finger from the top of my clit to my core and hastily entered me, causing all my oxygen to leave my lungs.

"I'm so what." She challenged, entering once more.

"Great, you're so great." I quickly replied as my eyes rolled back into my head.

She was going at an excruciatingly slow pace and it was still somehow making me close.

"Please, Antoinette." I pleaded.

"Please what?" She smirked.

"Fuck me." I panted.

"Use me." She ordered, looking me dead in the eye.

I looked at her in astonishment, "What? Are you sure?"

"You do what I ask. Understood?" She glared.

"Yes, boss." I breathed.

She slowly guided my hips with her free hand, gradually increasing speed until I took control.

I could barely hold myself up from the pleasure I was getting.

"Hold onto me."

"Where?" I said between breaths.

She guided my hand to her throat, safely wrapping my fingers and thumb around it.

My moans turned into desperate screams as I neared the edge of ecstasy.

Soon after, releasing the knot inside me, riding out my high whilst Antoinette watched.

"Good girl." She praised, taking her hand out of me and immediately placing it in her mouth.

I swear to god if I didn't die from that whole thing, I would be dead from seeing that.

God fucking damn.

"See, you may as well stay the night." She smirked.

"Oh, I'm staying alright."