When his eyes asked her for permission she kissed his forehead in assurance...he traced her sensitives gently above her dress in the way of asking is she still feeling pain...her eyes welledup with love and she pecked his lips thrice and he pecked her back....

She removed his shirt buttons looking him deep in love and throwed it away in moments and burried her face in his heart hugging him tightly....

He raised a lil along with her and removed her kurthi and throwed it away and snuggled into her softness... she closed her eyes tightly and cupped him more into her and slowly their clothings adored the floor one by one unaware of themselves and he skinned her with him and entwined their fingers together on the either side of the cot... he entered her looking at her eyes her she hissed in pain and and he kissed her forehead...

Aju: don't worry jaan...its gonna be my love not passion...just feel me...I'll not pain u more...(assuring tone)

Aru: love you da....(happy tears)

Aju: u r mine aru...

He moved in her slowly and she missed her pains soon and tried to sync with him...until that he waited controlling himself moving slowly, as he wished to see only pleasure in her eyes before he accelerates himself into her...

when she nodded in assurance and wrapped her legs around his waist he took them high on pleasure and they made love for a longer time and reached their climax together as he released every once of him deep into her and she gasped louder closing her eyes tightly with his hardest thrust...

Arjun burried himself on her softness panting more and Aru shelled him in her heart and kissed the top of his head again and again softly...

Getting back to lil normal he raised up and kissed her forehead and she kissed his nosetip and she kissed his forehead and he kissed her nose tip and they pecked their lips together and looked at each other with boundless love...

when he tried to relax them she stopped him and gripped his pelvis and shoved him deep into her again...

Aru: I missed u so much today da... don't leave us so soon...enkitiye irukiya....I want to feel u more aju...(longing love tone)

He kissed her forehead and rocked himself more into her...

Aju: I missed u more d...u made me wait for the whole day to burry me in ur heart... I need u more than u need me aru...(longing love tone)

He hugged tightly and kissed her cheeks and she hugged him more tightly and kissed his hair....

He was moving in her slowly pleasuring them more and she was feeling more sensually bonded with him when their bare physiques rubbed against eachother tunning their intimate pulses...

After few moments sensing his happy silence she cupped his cheeks and made him face her....they looked each other as if there is no tomorrow and his eyes showed her endless happiness...

Aru: una ivalo happy ya paka enaku epdi iruku theriuma...un kanula na epovum ithae happiness pakanum... seriya ammu...

Aju: una mari oru ponnu kedacha enaku happiness ku ena kora aru...ne enaku kudukara ovoru vishiyamum rombo rombo perusu d...

U r just slaying all my deepest longings of life effortlessly in seconds aru...it's years I longed to call  Chandru Sir as appa and today it has happened only because of u...and that second when I called him u should have seen his face...I don't have words Aru...

It's not just today epovume enaku ena venu na ena yengaren ethu enaku happiness nu epdi d therinjukara...ithelam epdi panra aru ne...