Chapter 27

🌞🌻❤️

----

Weeks past since Gulf and the rest came back to Thailand and now Mew is planning    propose to Gulf.

" Do you think Gulf will say yes...." Mew ask his sister.

" Of course honey  he will."

" I hope so phi. And thank you."

" Thank you for what honey?"

Mew put his head on Rose shoulder. " For everything you did. For me for us. I know I've been  an asshole all my life but choosing to accept And loving Gulf is the best decision I did."

Rose ruffles Mew's hair." Yeah! You are really an asshole if you let gulf away into your life. Your welcome your my brother,  all I want is good for you at the same time can give you happiness and I know only Gulf can do that. You and him are made for each other."

" I love you phi."

Rose kissed Mew's head." I love you too my asshole brother." Rose chuckles " so what's the plan how me I help you?"

" Can you find the  place where I can propose to Gulf. " Mew acting cute to his phi Rose.

" Of course  my dear brother, I'll go ahead now I will let you know if everything is settled."

Rose bid goodbye to Mew..

Mew smiling thinking his proposal to Gulf.

~~~

" Sweety go to this place we will waiting for you. your kids is with me already."

Gulf is now reading a text message from Rose. Gulf wonders but he move his ass to go on that place rose texted him.

  Gulf  arrive at  the place  It is a private beach resort  when gulf enter inside . the rose petals scattered on the ground.  Gulf continued walking and then he hears a man singing.

🎵
Oh love of my life. Destined forever, I will be right here by your side. No falling tears, when will together. You knew the joy you bring to me.🎵

Gulf is turning around his body to find the person who is singing.

🎵There be no other, will share was lovers. Right from the heart up on my mind to your soul I will give it you boy . my every little thing  that I more than willing I will give to you. 🎵

  Gulf was shock and surprised covering his mouth when he saw Mew come closer to him while singing.

🎵Forever starts from now I promise you.. loving you is All that I can do. No one can take you away from me nobody but you.🎵

" Baby. I know I am not a good bestfriend to you I never treated you right. I even touch you without clarifying our relationship but all of that   one thing is for sure I am now ready to love you and spend the rest of my life with you."

Mew kneel down his  leg and ask Gulf." Baby will you marry me.?"

Gulf can't stop his tears falling from his eyes because of so much happiness. Nodded and said.

" Yes. Baby. Yes..! I will Marry you."

Mew smiling wide  and slid the  ring on  Gulfs  ring finger.  He stood up and kissed Gulf lips.

" Yey!! Finally my parents are getting married...yes...." Tharn  happily scream and run towards his parents hugging them tight. 

" Congratulations..." Rose said carrying Natasha on her arms she also hug her brothers.