chapter 10

🌞🌻♥️

👩‍🦰

---

" Babe, I am pregnant" clair inform mew.

Mew got shock and keep silent as he said he is not ready to become a father.

" You need to take this responsibility, you don't want your  reputation to be ruin right? You're family is,  popular and known in  business. what people think and say if they know that the person they admire and looking forward too is, skipping he's responsibility." Clair blackmail mew.

Mew think hard if rose knows about it. she might get angry in mew more and mew didn't want that. And even if he is asshole but he cared the reputation of Thier family.

Mew heave a sigh.

" Okey let's get married" mew utter.

Clair jump out due to happiness.

" Yey! Thanks babe I can't wait to be your wife."

Mew and clair went to the popular jewelry to buy and engagement ring. When clair finally have he took a photo of it with mew and posted into her social media. With the caption. -i am so excited to become a Mrs suppasit-

Meanwhile, while claire is overjoyed someone is worried and restless.

Gulf took his courage to meet his phi rose with tharn. Rose secretary inform him that Mr kanawut wants to meet her. Rose agree and gulf ask for her secretary to take care of tharn while he and rose talk.

Rose secretary agreed and he guided tharn into the playground on they building.

Gulf entered in rose cavern. Rose ask him to sit and she offered something to drink.

" I am pregnant phi." gulf utter. Nervously

Rose who signing the papers stop." Wha.. what did you say?"

Gulf who still nervous continue.

" I am pregnant again with mew." Gulf stated

Rose stood up and walk near gulf " then let's book a flight and fly into another country"

Gulf look at rose, will they did it before so why not do it again.

" But this time I want mew  t know about this." gulf said hoping rose agree with it.

" Okay then. He has the right to know, but I guess he won't take his responsibility because mew is  engaged to that bitch." Rose stated.

" I know phi. It's okay atleast I will try to do the right thing this time." Gulf said a little bit sad into his voice.

" Hmm do you think I will let that  bitch to be part of this family? especially now that you are pregnant again. " Rose said back.

Gulf looked at him confused" what do you mean phi?"

Rose stood up and get the two folder and give it to gulf. Gulf took it and cheek what's on  that paper. All about.

" Mew didn't told me about that clair so I find out on my own. since then I hired a person who will fallow her wherever she go ana whatever she does. I found out that she has other boyfriend aside from my brother. And now that bitch is pregnant. she proclaimed that the father of that baby is my brother. Huh! I won't let her  used our family name she is a slot, bitch, gold digger." Rose stated.

" And what about this other folder here?" Gulf ask.

" Well,  I knew this will be happened so I prepared everything, that other folder holds the birth certificate of tharn includes the DNA test of mew and tharn, and your previous cheek up is already there also. Even though I never meet you and mew often. but I have my eyes on you. Even though I feel upset to the both of you but I will never left you behind. I always care about you and mew." Rose explain.

Gulf just hug rose and be thankful for everything she does for them. Gulf knows thankyou is not enough but that's all he can do and gulf promise that from now on he will face everything and accept the consiquensis in everything he so and he will never run away again.

" Thank you phi."

" Don't mention it honey, as your sister it is my responsibility to taking care of you."

Gulf hug rose and rose broke the hug.

" Let's go let's save my brother to that delusional bitch." rose smirk.

Rose and gulf with tharn come to the company where mew is handling. Rose ask tharn secretary to play with tharn. The secretary happily obligue.

Rose hold the door knob! And get inside they saw a little show in mew's office. Clair sitting on mew's lap the knewly engaged making out.

Rose make a sound to get Thier attention and mew open his eyes he saw rose with gulf, then mew push clair.

" Babe slowly! Did you forget I am pregnant" clair utter.

Rose rolled her eyes.

" Alexis, ask your bitch to leave for a while I have something to talk to you.   this matter needs a family member  only." Rose said to mew.

" Excuse me, I am a family now don't you know your brother already ask me to marry him" clair brag" and besides if there is someone who needs to leave it's him not me" clair added and glance at gulf.

Rose face clair and look straight into her eyes!" Listen to me you bitch. You don't have to brag about your so called engagement with my brother. I am not an idiot like him, and as for gulf let me tell you this. even before gulf was born he already belong And member to our family. Now if you don't want me to drag you outside on our  company.. do me a favor and leave."

Clair feel scared on rose words she had no choice but to leave. She kissed mew on the lips before she step out into mew's office.

"  I am so disappointed to you  for not consulting me before asking that bitch to marry you?." Rose stated

Mew come closer to his sister and hug him from the back " I'm sorry phi it's all sudden and she is pregnant I maybe an asshole but I cared our reputation"

" Really huh! You cared our reputation that's why you are changing partners like how you changed your clothes I don't know that's the way of caring the reputation." rose talk back.

" Phi that was before I only have clair now." mew answer.

" And what about gulf?" Rose said.

Mew confused.

" What about him? What happened to him?"

" He is pregnant and it's yours" rose utter.

Mew got shocked but manage to say a word." Are you kidding me right?"