Chapter 25

🌞🌻❤️

---

"Phi, I've already decided" Gulf utter.

" Whatever your decision will be! It's fine with me" rose said

Gulf and rest will be Back on Thailand next week Gulf needs To taking care of their Company. They have employees to taking care off. Even though Mew is their but it hits different if Gulf will be The one to manage.

" Do you want to talk with Mew,? How about you go home  first,  Jack and I will taking care of The kids we will just  follow you." Rose suggest.

Gulf hisitate first but he agreed after as he wants To cleared everything about him and Mew He wants a proper closure on their situation.

One week had past and Mew is very happy because today is the day his kids and the rest will be back in Thailand. Of course Rose never Told him That only Gulf will be coming home.

" Your good mood Today Sir.?" Mew's secretary ask.

" Yes, Steffy. because Tonight My kids are going home." Mew smile.

" Ohh, I heard That Ma'am Rose is The one who will getting married and not Gulf?" Steefy said.

Steffy is Mew's secretary for a long time now they are not so close but they are comfortable talking To each other. Work related or not.

Mew just nodded he doesn't want ta Talk how Gulf rejected his confession. Gulf didn't rejected it. It's just he don't believe him.

Office hours is  done and Mew is happily  roaming The road into their house he even buy a food so they can all together when he come home.

After sometime Mew arrived at Their home he immediately park his car and rushing To go inside But he wonder why so silent when he get inside the house. Mew place The door in  dining area and went to his room to change his clothes Then he went downstairs and wait For Them.

Mew confused when he Just saw only  Gulf  already setting on the sofa.

" Where are the kids? And Phi Rose." Mew ask.

Gulf shyly smile" I just want to talk to you so I am The first to go  back home But don't worry they  will follow."

Mew Thinks finally Gulf will give them closure and clear things about Them. Yes Mew  really Love Gulf but forcing himself To everything He likes and love.     its not  Mew's thing and Gulf knows that.

There's a silent between them but Gulf speak first."  I'm sorry f..."

" It's Okay I'll understand it's hard to Fall  inlove to the asshole like me." Mew cut off Gulf

Gulf fell  irritated because Mew cut him off.

" Yeah right You are an asshole because, after All this years I give birth your two children at all.  but you never noticed That i am letting you do want you want to do with me. I am surrendering my self and risking my life not because I  only want you to be happy. but because I love you. Yes I love you my asshole so called bestfriend with all my heart I love you since my heart knows how to love." Gulf angrily said To Mew.

Mew keep silent Thinking in every words  Gulf spit it out.

Gulf felt shy after He confess his true feelings To Mew and he turned his back and was about To walk when Mew Said.

" Where do you think you are going baby?"

Mew ask and Gulf shivers when he hears baby word From Mew. Then he felt Mew's arm wrap around his body.