chapter 11

🌞🌻♥️

👩‍🦰

---

" I am pregnant with your second child, but don't worry I will not force you to take the responsibility of this, especially now that you are getting married." Gulf said

"are you kidding me? you are boy this is impossible.." Mew angrily said." And what do you mean by second?"

" Well my dear brother news flash it's possible. But because you are getting married to that bitch then again I will accompanied Gulf and Tharn go with other country  and live there, until he give birth. " Rose inform Mew.

Mew just keep silent thinking the revelation about being him a Father of Gulf's baby for the second time.

" It is wasting of time to explain  everything to you,  I need to pack our things as our flight is tomorrow Evening." Rose said and give the two folder to Mew. " That papers inside the folder can answer your all questions and confusion.  it  is also include the whole truth about your so called fiance and congratulations to your wedding and forgive Phi, cause I can't attend to the very special moment in your life."

After Rose words she pulled Gulf out into Mew's office they find Tharn and went to her condo.

Mew started to look at papers in the folder he read the live birth of Tharn. Then the DNA test which is positive of course Tharn is his. he also read the newest pregnancy cheek up of Gulf and according to the results Gulf is pregnant for a month now exactly the count of days passed when  the night he touch Gulf.

Mew decide to read the next folder and to his surprised,  the photo of Clair with other boy's doing intimate to them. There is a phone  recorded everything  about Clair and the phone call recording of Clair talking to person who really impregnate her. When Mew finished everything, he threw the paper and cursing none stop.

His tears Burst out when he remembers Tharn and him conversation. Including when Tharn ask him. What if he has a child. Mew slap his head.

You are idiot mew, an asshole idiot.

Is it possible that Tharn knows about me that's why he is behaving like that especially when clair come into my house. Did Tharn hate me now.? 

Mew ask him self. he cried more when he remember the day that Tharn visit him in his office and he saw him kissing with Claire.

You idiot mew. Stupid..

Mew scolding himself. Nonstop.

While Mew cursing scolding his self Rose help Gulf to pack Their things.

" Dada, are we leaving Daddy for real.?" Tharn ask.

" Yes baby! But don't worry after I give birth with your sibling we will came back here and by that time maybe your Daddy mew is ready to become your father." Gulf
answer.

" Did Daddy knew about the baby inside your womb?" Tharn ask again.

" He is baby" Rose answer this time.

"Do you hate your Daddy?" Gulf ask.

" Nope! I am just disappointed but I did not hate him. His my father after all and I am happy he finally knows about me and the baby inside your tummy Dada." Tharn caress Gulf's pongkatee.

" Baby grow fast so we can Play  already I will be the best older brother for you ." Tharn added.

Gulf and Rose chuckle at Tharn's action.

***

Mew woke up early in the morning he remembers about rose saying that today is the day where she ana Gulf flew to other country.

Mew hurriedly takes a bath he didn't bother to eat breakfast and drove his car into Gulf's house

Mew ring the doorbell in Gulf's house so many times but there is no sign of Gulf that's why he stop and decide to went on Rose condo.

Mew knock on the door. After knocking for three times the door is open and he smile when he saw Tharn.

Tharn looked at Mew but he move a little bit and open the door wide so Mew can come inside.

When mew finally got inside he saw the things of Gulf tharn and Rose already packed.

" Tharn, my son! Are you gonna leave Daddy for real? Im sorry for not recognizing you soon. I am so stupid and idiot for not noticing our similarities." Mew suddenly utter.

Tharn just listening to him.

" When your Dada left five years ago. I couldn't do anything  as I never knew your existence,  I have no idea about you. and I'm sorry for all I have done previously. I know I said that I am not ready to become a father but if it's the child is like you then it is my honor to become your father." Mew said tears is already fallen from his eyes.

Rose and Gulf who inside Their room's heard a commission decided to step out in the room and saw Mew kneeling  infront of Tharn.

" Can you forgive Daddy, baby! Can you give me another chance, to show and prove my love to you as my son? Please tell Dada and Momma not to leave. Promise baby I will do my best to taking care of you and the baby inside's Dada stomach." Mew big and promise.

" I am happy that you finally recognize me Daddy.  I want to be with you too. but I still  obligee Dada's decision's." Tharn said.

" I understand son" Mew said" can I hug you?" Mew ask.

Tharn smile and open  his arms wide. Mew happily hug Tharn tight afraid that it might his last hug of Tharn.

Rose and Gulf who witness just let Their tears fall.

Mew let go of that hug and move his gazed to Rose and Gulf. He went first to Rose.

"I'm sorry Phi. I know you mad at me but please don't leave me na.. let me take care of Tharn and Gulf especially now that he is pregnant again. " Mew beg his sister.

" What about your marriage with  that bitch?" Rose ask.

"After  I watch and read the papers inside the folder I inform Clair that our wedding is off." Mew answer.

" Thank God! You did a right thing" Rose smile and hug his brother." But about leaving its all depends on Gulf."

Mew broke the hug and step closer to Gulf. " Gulf. Please don't leave allow me to take care of you this time.. please na.." Mew beg Gulf.

Gulf heave a sigh he doesn't want to leave either." Okay! We will stay."

Because of happiness, Mew hug Gulf. But let go immediately.  He went to Tharn and hug his Son again.