Chapter 4, still You.

🌞🌻❤️

👩‍🦰

----

Its been a month since Gulf and Tharn come home. Mew still asking Gulf to hang out, party clubbing with him but Gulf finding a way to declined it.  But Mew is   persistent and with the help of Tharn, Gulf finally give in. he went out clubbing with Mew.

Mew and Gulf now inside the resto bar sipping  a beer. Watching some people dancing and making out with Their partners. There are two hot girl coming closer to them and ask for a company but Mew refuse it  because his girlfriend is coming he glance at Gulf, but Gulf shake his head. The girl stepping away from their table.

After sometime Mew's girlfriend come closer to them he greeted Mew sit on his lap and claim his lips. Gulf who saw it all felt a pain in his heart. Coming here with Mew is bad decision. he thought.

Mew and Clair still making out and Gulf can't bear it anymore so he stood up to go home without informing Mew, but Mew saw him. Mew hold Gulf wrist while Claire Still kissing his neck. He tried to stop Gulf but Gulf pull his wrist on Mew's grip and started to walk away inside the bar.

Because they used Mew's car going in the club, Gulf took a cab. When he arrived at Mew's house he hurriedly went to Tharn's room and lay down on bed facing his son.  He softly caress the face  of  already sleeping Tharn. while his tears slowly streaming down into his eyes.

" Why your Daddy still affect on me. why  I can still  felt jealous and hurt everytime I saw him with someone else, I wish my love for my bestfriend vanished it hurts." Gulf said whispering. Letting his tears fall down.

After sometime Gulf felt the a hand caressing his face wiping his tears. He open his eyes and saw Tharn staring at him smiling.

" Don't worry Dada if Daddy, can't love you. I am here and I promise to love you and I will not leave you." Tharn said and come closer to Gulf and kissed his Dada's forehead.

Gulf smile.

" thank you baby and Dada will always love you. now  you go back to sleep." Gulf said and hug Tharn and close his eyes.

***

Tharn, Gulf and Rose eating their breakfast when mew arrived.

" Good morning" Mew greeted them.

Rose greeted him back without looking at him. Gulf and Tharn didn't say a word. Mew join them.

Rose finished her food and stood up.

" Honey I will bring Tharn into my office and go in the mall later do you want to come?." Rose ask Gulf.

"I wish I could Phi but I have meeting today so maybe next time and thank you for taking care of my Son." Gulf said

" Don't mention it darling his my nephew so I want to give all my love to him." Rose said ruffles Tharn hair.

" And I love you too Momma" Tharn said.

" And what about me who loves me?" Mew utter. He can feel there's no one noticing his presence.

" The hickeys on your neck says and show who loves you?" Rose said and stood up lifting Tharn.

Gulf saw. Mew neck pull of hickeys.

" Can  I ask a favor can you check your self  before facing us. I know you are very proud, what  you did with your girlfriend last night but we have a kid here living in your house."

Gulf said fallowed Rose in Tharn's room.

~~~

"His audicity to show off his assholeness without thinking there's a kid living in this house. and it's not a ordinary kid it's his Son."  Rose angrily said.

Tharn in the bathroom taking a bath. On his own.

" Phi let this pass, Mew didn't know." Gulf calmly said.

" And you" Rose glared at Gulf"  . I don't know if I Feel pity on you or  hated you. letting your self accept Mew's stupidity. I already told you that we need to tell Mew. About Tharn what's stopping you?" Rose utter

Gulf silent for a while" I  was about to agree with you,  but when Mew said he is not ready to become a father I changed my mind."

" And when did he said that?" Rose ask

" The night when he ask me to hangout with him and refused it." Gulf sadly said

Rose sigh " I don't know what I am gonna do, about you and Mew , you're stubbornness and pride giving me an  head ache"

Gulf was about to spoke when Tharn came out in the bathroom. Rose wipe his wet body with the towel  and put a clothes after.

Mew sleep in his room, while Gulf went to his company. Rose on Their company Tharn is with her.

.........

Lunch time when Mew wakes up he knows rose upset with him. He get up taking a bath eat his lunch and went to their company. He immediately Storm into Rose cavern but her secretary told him that Rose went out with Tharn.

Of course Mew and Rose employees already knew about Tharn. Rose introduce the kid to them and Gulf planing to introduce his son to his employees also.

Mew step into his office and think he will talk to his sister later at home.

Mean while Tharn is enjoying at the mall. Rose let him played on playing areas inside the mall. They eat all Tharn's favorites ,while Gulf still having a discussion about introducing Tharn next week.

Already six in the evening Rose and Tharn went back home. Gulf after his meeting fallowed them and the had Their dinner already.

They saw Mew inside the house preparing food for dinner.

" Lets eat dinner every one." Mew invited them.

" We had done dinner already." Rose coldly said.

Mew pouted.

" Ohh!.. I personally cooked this food, at least take a little bite on it."

Gulf who saw Mew's disappointed face. Come closer to the dinning area and taste the  food. Cooked by Mew

Rose rolls her eyes at Gulf's action

" I'm sorry Daddy maybe tomorrow because I am already full and tired." Tharn said bid goodbye and walk straight into his room.

Rose Ignoring Mew went to her room and have some rest.

" Thankyou" Mew smile at Gulf.

The two finished eating.

" it's okay,  the food is look like delecious and it's rude to ignore them. Anyway your good at cooking." Gulf compliment

Mew smile" do you think by my skill of cooking,  I will pass for being a husband?"

Gulf stunned for a while  in Mew's question.

" Y..yes. of course."  Gulf shutter.

" I knew it." Mew punch the air.

Gulf bid goodbye to Mew" I will take a rest now. Good night Mew."

" Good night Gulf." Mew said back.

Mew keep the food on the refrigerator and wash the plate and then  take his rest as well.