Chapter 2.Mew Alexis

🌞🌻❤️  (2)

Mew Alexis pov.

---

Hello everyone my friends called me Mew but my fall name is Mew Alexis Suppasit 28 year of age a CEO of our own company. I have an older sister named Rosemarie Anne Suppasit.

I have a bestfriend Gulf Anderson we are friends since we are child he is younger than me we bond so much. He  will accompanied me  everywhere I go, our parents both died on plane crash since then he is staying our house sometimes. Phi Rose is the COO of our businesses but sometimes her decision is more important than me. I depend to her I obeyed all she said and I don't have a problem about that she spoiling me and Gulf.

I like both Man and Woman I changed my partner just like changing my clothes.  I did not yet found and feel the real love being faithful ,loyal  and stick to one is not my thing.

Why do I need to stay at one person if there are  so Many,  I can get and choose. By my looks all Men and Woman did everything just to be with me. You can tell I am arrogant but I am just stating the fact here Hehe.

Then One night come,  feels like   I am having sex with my Bestfriend Gulf. but when I wake up I am alone sleeping on my bed, I breath.  good thing it's just a dream Gulf confirm it, when he said that he send me, to my room and left after. It's not that Gulf is not attractive at all  but fallen in love with my bestfriend it doesn't make sense. I want Gulf stay in my life but just my bestfriend and even if,  who knows maybe  I fall for him. I will choose our friendship over love.

One day Phi Rose inform me that she will go live abroad with Gulf. I don't know the reason and I never ask for. It's not my thing digging In people's personal life. Although Phi Rose and Gulf knows everything about me that's fine for me. But for Their personal life, I don't give a thing.

After two years Phi Rose r back in Thailand without Gulf. and I never bother to ask. Since Gulf Left. we never talk and I never bother to  approach him for four years   We hadn't communication.

" Mew get up and clean your self be ready to pick up Gulf in the airport." That's my Phi Rose nagging early in the morning.

" Phi..my head is aching"

" And who told you to drink to much.. it's not my fault move your ass.  Or do you want me to kick your balls"

And Phi Rose already upset. I  never spoke again and do what she says.

I take a bath then eat breakfast and went to the airport after.

And I am stuck in the traffic. I wait for an hour.

After and our hour I arrive at the airport I hurriedly park my  car at airport parking lot and find Gulf after sometime I found him and I got stunned.

How can he be beautiful and sexy at thesame time for four years he's transformation got my attention but I am  curious when I saw a boy holding his hand and noticed the kid Pointing at my derection using his lips. Then Gulf glance at me.

I slowly come closer to them. I apologize for being late.

  I get off guard when the kid hug my legs and said.

"Daddy."

I didn't react so the kid let go of me and said.

" You are Momma Rose brother right? So I am supposed to called you Daddy and you are handsome like me."

I chuckled at his last word.

" Ofcourse. You can call me Daddy also."

" Yey let's go, Da I want to hug Momma Rose na and I am hungry too"

The kid started to walk then I come closer to Gulf.

" Who's kid is that?"
.

" He's my Son" Gulf said.

Ohh my bestfriend is already married and he never bother to tell me.

I get Their things and put in into  the car Gulf seated at the backseat while the kid on the front seat.

" What's your name Buddy?" I ask.

" My name is Tharn Thara Kanawut Suppasit"

I confused why he is using our surename.

" Ah Phi Rose wants to put Suppasit on my Son's name."

Gulf added and I just nodded.

While we are heading the road my phone rang. And Tharn saw it.

" Daddy, whose clair.?"

" Ah. She's my Girlfriend Buddy"

" Okay" Tharn voice a little bid sad and he didn't mention a Daddy word it seem like I like it when he call me that.

Tharn keep silent Gulf as well until we came home.

My sister is already waiting for us in parking lot. When I stop the car tharn hurriedly step out.

" Baby! My baby I miss you."

Phi Rose whine and hug Tharn and kissed the kid all over his face. After Tharn she hug Gulf.

" How's the flight darling?" 

" It's okay Phi we came early as hour flight time change." Gulf answer.

" Oh! If I know, I should be the one who picked you and Tharn" Phi Rose utter.

" Momma do you have food? I am hungry" Tharn caress his Tommy

" Of course baby, come on get inside I will feed you." Phi Rose said and bring Tharn inside Gulf also fallowed them.

Gulf and Tharn eating already what happened to the cheerful kid earlier.

" Baby! Why you are seem sad you should be happy finally you arrive and meet your Daddy Mew."

Phi Rose said to Tharn,  we are now in living room.

" I'm okay Momma can I rest now I am tired"

" Of course baby let's go to your own room or do you want to sleep in Dada's room?"

Phi Rose said and Tharn look at Gulf.

" Dada can I sleep in your room just for tonight?" Tharn words like pleading to Gulf.

" You can sleep and rest into my room baby. If you want" I said.

" No, thanks." Tharn said.

What did I do why Tharn behaving like this towards me.

" Anyway Phi Rose I will meet Claire now I, guess I won't sleep here."

" Do what ever you want Alexis but don't bring your bitch here in our house." Phi Rose said and drag Gulf and Tharn upstairs.

I am confused Their behavior today.

An: mew Alexis looks before and now.😁 Credit's to the real owner of this picture.

😁 Credit's to the real owner of this picture