Chapter 12

🌞🌻♥️

👩‍🦰

---

Mew ask Gulf to stay in Their house. Rose agreed with it and Tharn is very happy. Gulf didn't against it. It is Mew's chance to take care of Tharn as his son. As for himself he can manage. this is not his first for being a pregnant man.

Rose is the one who's driving the car, Gulf in sat on the front while Mew in the backseat cuddling with Tharn. Happy is visible in Tharn's face  he always smile.

After an hour they, arrived into Rose and Mew's house, but Clair is waiting for them she stand on the gate. Rose feel upset.

" What the hell  that bitch is doing here, " she was about to step outside but Mew stop her.

" I will talk to her Phi. " Mew utter." Baby! Stay here okay! I will talk to that woman in a minute."

Tharn smile" go ahead Dad"

" What are you doing here?" Mew ask Clair.

" I won't let you set  free just like That. I will sue you and make your family on shame. I will ruined your refutations." Clair treaths.

Mew was about to say a word but Rose interrupt.

" do you think I will let you ruined my brothers life,? I will make  sure your life living in hell before you can ruin ours. And just want you to know, all of your move even your words came out from your mouth is recorded and I have all of them. See you in court." Rose treaths back.

" Get inside the car honey!" " Rose called Mew.

Mew obligee he fallowed Rose.

" Do you think she will stop now?" Gulf worriedly ask.

" She must, because I will not spare her.!"

***

"Can I talk to you?"Mew ask Gulf.

Mew decided to talk to Gulf he wants to hears Gulf reason why he run away and hide about Tharn to him. Tharn is already sleeping and he ask Rose to look up his son for a while. Gulf agreed the two are now in the living room.

" I'm sorry,  thought I am just dreaming that time, and maybe I did that because I am so wasted and sometimes I can't control my self when I am drunk. My sister is right I am a asshole." Mew stated.

" That night you are wasted and I am not! But I just let you touch me I am at fault too. But I did not regret it because of that night I have tharn. Actually I didn't know that I could get pregnant. I just knew it after a month since that night happened. And because you didn't  remember what you do. And I don't want our friendship get ruin I decided to run away and take care of the baby inside my womb  alone, but Phi Rose didn't let me. so she accompanied me because that time as Phi  said you are an asshole." Gulf explain of course he won't tell Mew about his feelings.

" Again I'm sorry" Mew apologize again.

" It's okay! The important is you are willing now to take care of Tharn and this baby inside my womb" Gulf caress his stomach.

" Yes you are right! Despite of all I did to you and Tharn you give me another chance and I am very thankful." Mew smile.

Gulf smile." It's okay let's forget the past and focus on the present and future."

Mew think for a while?

" Why you let me touch you for the second time?." Mew suddenly ask.

Gulf flinched of course even though he reveal the truth about tharn and get pregnant again he is not ready to tell his love towards Mew.

" Ah, about that, I was just carried away! And your drunk, I thought you will forget it just like before," Gulf explain. Caress his nape.

" Hmm, I think my skills is so good because I impregnate you in just one touch" Mew grind.

Gulf never talk anymore,  he decided to sleep. He stood up and was about to walk when he heard a voice.

" Dada and Daddy can you sleep beside me."

Tharn wakes up and wonder why  his parents not beside him.

Mew whine and come closer to Tharn " of course baby I will,  I don't know about your Dada."

Tharn looks at Gulf.

" Sure, let's go." Gulf agreed. He wants to make it up with Tharn for taking so long to tell Mew about his existence.

In the morning Mew feel someone is hugging him and when he open his eyes he saw Gulf face very close to him. Gulf hand hugging his body, Mew staring at Gulf's lips when he heard the door open and someone entering Inside  he pretend to sleep.

" Momma, seeing my parents very close to each other like this is giving me so much happiness. " Tharn utter

" Don't worry baby! I already took the picture, and if this scenario won't happen again. You had something to look back." Rose said.

" Momma do you think Daddy will love Dada more than a friend?." Tharn ask Rose.

" Hmm I don't know baby it depends on your Daddy! Even if I want your Dada and Daddy will be together but if there is no love between them then I will not insist what I want" Rose said.

Tharn heave a sigh" you are right Momma, I remember when Daddy said if ever he will fall inlove with Dada he will choose Their friendship over love."

Rose caress Tharn head" don't think to much baby, most important is your Daddy recognize you now as his son and he also can taking care of your sibling. Now wake up your parents and I will  go downstairs to prepare our breakfast"

Tharn wake his parents. He approached his Dada first.

" Da, wake up Daddy's body is getting numb"

Gulf slightly open his eyes when he heard Tharn's voice then he noticed that his head is leaning on Mew's shoulder. He immediately get up.

"I'm sorry." Gulf apologize.

Mew move, as he is awaken already.

" It's okay! Now that your pregnant you can sleep on my body anytime." Mew said and hug Tharn" good morning baby" he kissed Tharn forehead.

Tharn smile.

" Good morning parents." Tharn kissed Mew and Gulf cheeks." Get ready Dad's Momma rose preparing our breakfast already.

Gulf smile " okay baby! I will freshen up on room then I will fallow you. Downstairs.

" We can freshen up, together in my bathroom Gulf." Mew wiggling his eyebrow

Gulf just stare at Mew and step out on his room.