Chapter 17

☀️🌻❤️

---

Mew's pov.

I am shock when Claire said she is pregnant and I am the father. to be honest I am not ready to become a father a family man, I want to enjoy my life but she is threatening and blackmailing me even though I am an asshole like what my sister always said. but I cared our reputation and business my parents mold our business well, that's why we are on the top till today.

I have no choice I need to marry her. yes I love her but it's not enough to make her my wife and spend the rest of my life with. I guess this is my karma. For being an asshole. Claire announce our engagement to her social accounts and everyone knows it.

I wonder why, my sister didn't called me right away I know she already knew about it. and I know she doesn't like Claire for me, and Gulf never messaged me yet to congratulate me I know he has still have my number I never change it anyway.

Days had passed now is Claire here in my office. she is visiting me often. I have a paper works but she is seducing me. she want my attention. Claire is now sitting on my lap kissing me. We are making out when I heard someone speak I open my eyes and push Claire as I saw my sister and gulf staring at us. Claire complain, reminded me that she is pregnant. I guess I push her with a force.

I greeted them rose said he wants to talk to me privately my sister wants Claire to step out in my office as she is not yet member of our family. But Claire insist to stay inside as she become a member soon in our family and she wants Gulf to step out but my sister talk her back that even before Gulf were born he is already member to our family.

Claire has nothing to do with my fuming sister, she has no choice just to get out in my office. When Claire finally gone. She scolded me for not asking her permission I already expecting it but what surprised me and stunned me when she said that Gulf is pregnant with my child for second time . In my mind Rose is just joking. Gulf is a man and it is impossible a man can get pregnant. will I heard that there are fewest to man can get pregnant but I didn't expect I can incounter one and it's Gulf. In a stunned I manage to utter the word." Are you kidding right? "

" am pregnant with your second child, but don't worry I will not force you to take the responsibility of this, especially now that you are getting married." Gulf said and that's the truth hit me.

" impossible"

Then my sister handed me a two folders as she is lazy to explained everything and the thing inside that folder. Can explain me everything about gulf being pregnant for the second time around. Rose and Gulf leave my office and I had no choice just to cheek what is inside the folder.

I chose to check. the first folder And I saw the birth certificate of Tharn and also a DNA test inside then, i saw a latest pregnancy cheek up of Gulf telling that he is pregnant for a month. While checking those information my tears start to fall as I remember all the words I said to Tharn and all my actions especially with Claire.

Is tharn knew that I am his father. Is he mad at me now?

Then I cheek the second folder and I felt pain in my heart when I saw the picture of Claire with other man's making out. I felt betrayed when the truth slap me that I am not the father of the child that inside of her womb. right now Claire fooled me and I hate my self for letting that bitch to have her way in me. And I  hate my self the most because I choose her over my own blood I even tried to fight her with my sister. That bitch.. I won't let her leave peacefully. But right now I need to talk to Gulf and need to hug my son.. Tharn is my son.

I step out in our company and went to Gulf's house. When I arrive i immediately push the doorbell but no one is opening the gate then I remembered that rose said that they need to pack their thing as they are traveling to another country. No I need to be with Tharn. Need to fill my absence in his life need to make it up to him I missed the three years of his life need to make it up with my son.

I Tried to dialled Gulf's number but can't reach maybe. he off his phone so I can't contact him... I called phi rose but she didn't answered. I decided to go in my sister condo hoping that Gulf and Tharn is there.

***

When I arrive at pho Rose place I immediately find her room and knock the door. I fell relief when I saw my son open up the door for me. I immediately knelt down to his level and hug him tight .I am afraid this is my last hug with my son. Then tharn command me to get inside. I apologized to my son for everything I said and did my unknowledgeable of his existence it's not justify what I've done when the first time I saw him we had similarities i choose to ignore it. Good thing my son is understanding I guess that's he get from gulf. He forgive me then I saw gulf with my sister I talk to her asking giving me a chance to be with Tharn, I will make it up those time of my absence. Rose told me that only gulf can decide if they are staying or not so I talk to gulf more like begging I really want to be with my son. And I am very happy that Gulf choose to stay. And they will live on our house.