chapter 21

☀️🌻❤️

---

Gulf is waiting for  Mew, rose Tharn and Jack to came home as today's Gulf's second baby gender reveal the cake is ready and the food also, Rose command the house helper to cooked the food as they will celebrate later.

And the night comes Mew with others are coming home. Gulf greeted them. Rose excitedly ask Gulf about the gender of his second child.

" Before that Phi let's eat dinner I am hungry." Gulf utter.

" Okay then let's eat dinner" Rose smile ana guided Gulf into the dining area

After they ated Gulf get the cake that he put  on the refrigerator  and Jack help him.

" Yee, Da open it. open it.." Tharn said excitedly. And cheerfully.

As Tharn requested gulf open the cake and Rose squeled as she saw a pink cake

"Oh my.. yes we win honey! Mew and JaCk will Cook for us.." Rose cheerfully said And she hug Gulf.

Jack is very happy for Gulf while Mew he is still silent maybe because this is his first time.

" Yeh! My baby sister is coming soon, I will be the best  brother to her and I will take care and protect her. " Tharn plaid.

Jack ruffles Tharn hair." Yes my small baby we all  protect your sister.

" Let's eat the cake." Rose said he tap Mew's shoulder" are you okay Nong?"

Mew just nodded,Gulf sliced the cake and they all eated.

When they finish they go to their respective room and take a rest.

" Da, why is Daddy had no reaction earlier? He isn't happy that I have a sister soon.!?" Tharn ask Gulf.

" No baby! I'm sure your Daddy is happy but because this is  his first time, he wonder what he should feel." Gulf explain.

" Okay Da. Good night.. love you" Tharn kissed Gulf cheeks. " Good night  my sister  see you soon" Tharn caress Gulf's belly.

Mean while I'm Mew's room.

Yes I will be the father again and this time it's a girl. 

Mew happily said not so loud as he didn't want them to know how happy he is.

I will go to mall tomorrow to buy my baby girls needs.

Mew said. And he signed the work papers  that he bring from the  office.

After some time Mew decided to sleep but before that he went to Gulf's Room good thing Gulf didn't lock the door.

Mew is staring at his two or soon to be three babies even though he is not admitting his feelings he know that he already fallen for Gulf but because of his pride. He will hold it while he can.

"Thank you for carrying my child."

Mew whisper and kissed Gulf's forehead he move to Tharn's forehead and kissed it as well"  Daddy loves you baby"

Mew stay for a moment staring at Gulf and Tharn before he slip out in the room and take a sleep.

***

Gulf with Tharn, Jack and Rose at the living room watching movie then Mew finally come home he handed a paper bag on Gulf.

" I went to mall earlier and I saw that cute dress and I think our princess would be cute on that. " Mew utter.