Chapter 26

🌞🌻❤️

----

" Good morning baby"

Mew greeted gulf licking his earlobe, Mew felt happy when he open his eyes and saw naked  Gulf  back facing  him.  because of tiredness after their steamy night last night Gulf feel asleep. After one round.

" You go home first because you want my tender loving care? Eh! " Mew tease Gulf while kissing his neck.

" Baby! Let me sleep" Gulf complain.

"I won't let you sleep, let's Take this Time together before my sister and our kids came baby."  Mew said and lick Gulf's back his tounge tracing In Gulf's skin.

" Baby hmmm." Gulf moan.

Mew setting up  flip Gulf's body and make him on four.  Mew slid his finger inside fucking gulf's hole.

" Baby ahhh" Gulf slightly moan.

Mew added his second and third finger. Even though they did it last night but he want to prep Gulf.

Mew rub his dick in gulf's entrance then shove it suddenly .After  Mew  inserting his whole  dick he let gulf's hole adjust firsts. When he felt that Gulf already adjusted he clutched Gulf's hips  and plunged his cook deeper.

" Ahhh more baby.." Gulf moan griping the sheet.

Mew slowly pulled out his cock until only the tip left before he thrust back in hitting Gulf's spot.

" Ahhh yes! Right there baby.. so good Mew.. more."

Mew keep fucking Gulf's ass, until he's a total mess. Gulf with close eyes. Keep moaning with bless. As Mew keep hitting his spot.

"Yes.. just like that baby...harder..."

Mew keep slamming his cock inside Gulf  until he screamed at the top of his lungs as he cum.  On the sheet without touching his cock. Mew continued to rammed Gulf's ass as if no Tomorrow.

"Ahh Soo good  baby.. don't stop.. " Gulf  said panting his cum keep pulsing out of his cock.

" baby uhh..I'm coming.. "  Mew said fucking Gulf's hole.

Gulf whole body. Spasm eye shut. Hands gripping on the sheet as he felt mew shot his cum deep inside him. Gulf keep squeezing Mew's dick. Making him groaned in pleasure.

" That's right baby, squeeze me more.. hmmmmm"

Mew came in Gulf's hole before he  slumped in Gulf's back. Both of them are panting hard trying to catch their breath.

Mew laid his back on the bed still panting And huffing. But gulf want more.. he suddenly swing his legs on Mew's hips. Rub his cock in Mew's Simi harden dick. Gulf held Mew's cock. then he slowly  push his ass down.  Swallowing Mew's harden dick.

" Uhhh baby....." Gulf's scream.  As Mew's dick pass into his hole ring. He stay a little then slowly move slamming his ass up and down. "Ohhh baby!...ahhh fuck! This is good. And deep." 

Mew hold gulf's hips loving to see gulf enjoying his dick. . " yeah! Move that ass baby! Your hole clinching my cock ahhh...yes! " Mew groans.

mew set up lean his back on the bed, gulf hold on bed headboard to get more support and fasten his move. Riding's Mew's cock.

" Ahhh.. baby.. fuck me... So good.. I'm gonna come.." Gulf said slamming his ass up and down.

Mew grip Gulf's body and thrust his dick faster he can also feel his orgasm.

" Ahhh.. yes! Baby... Fuck...so tight so good.. more..ahh.. "  mew chanting as he meet gulf Ass fucking his cock.

Gulf slam his ass up and down faster and deeper."baby.. touch me...I am close...gonna come.. ahhh mew..." 

Mew stroke Gulf's dick faster. Until

" Ahhh.."  they both come. Gulf on Mew's hand and  Mew inside gulf.

After that tiring love making they both sleep again

****

" Mama Rose..." Tharn said smiling wide.

" What happened where's your Dad's?" Rose ask  his nephew

Rose, Tharn and Natasha are back now in Thailand. When he dialled Gulf's and Mew's number,  the two didn't answer so she decided To take a cab Going  home when they arrive The gate doesn't lock but door is. Good thing Rose has a own key.

Tharn immediately climb upstairs went to Gulf's room but when he didn't saw his Dada He went to Mew's room. Then he saw his parents hugging each other tightly.

" Ma, i think my parents are now together" Tharn says keep smiling he even kissed Natasha's cheeks " our parents will getting married soon baby girl."

Rose wonder by Tharn's statement. When mewgulf didn't answer her call earlier she just thinks that maybe the two are attending  meetings. She carried Natasha and climb upstairs  walk straight into Mew's room.

Rose smiling wide when he Saw her nong's hugging each other. gulf heads resting on Mew's chest and Mew's arms wrapped on Gulf's body.  Rose come closer to the couple and she whispered in to Nat.

" Wake up your parents our princess"

Rose put Natasha beside Mew  and Natasha kissed her daddy's cheeks " Da... Daddy. Da..Da" Natasha speak.

Rose got shock and scream " ohh my God our princess can talk already. Yey!..

By rose scream Mew and Gulf awaken Mew Got surprised he almost pushed Natasha on the bed when he move good thing Rose is holding her.

" When do you arrive" Gulf shyly ask. And pulled his body into Mew. 

" I thought you are finally rejecting Mew, but seeing you two like this I guess I am wrong" Rose chuckled ignoring gulfs question.

" Who could be reject my handsomeness" Mew brag getting up and lean his body on the headboard and make Natasha sat on his lap

" And your assholeness too" Rose retorted.

Mew pouted " why did you screaming" Mew change The topic.

Rose was about to answer when Natasha said. Da.daddy. da... Dada"

Mew who heard it. Laugh and said " ohh my God baby did you heard it our princess can talk.." Mew said to Gulf showering kisses on their princess face. Natasha just giggled.

" I heard it loud and clear baby." Gulf said carres Natasha's face." Good job our princess."

" So when is the wedding? as I've said, I am fine on the double wedding" Rose speak.

Mew silent for a while because he never ask Gulf about their relationship yes they confess love to each other. But that's it. they never talk about the level of their relationship.

" Maybe next year phi. Wedding comes once in life so you should enjoy it." Gulf said.

Mew just nodded.

" Fine." Rose said " take care of Natasha I will cooked our dinner."

" I will help you Phi" Gulf offer.

Rose glance at Gulf" are you sure you can walk properly sweety?

Gulf pouted." Your so mean phi.!"

Mew laugh." Stop teasing at my fiance Phi"

" Fiance my ass,! " Rose spat" you better ask Gulf to be your boyfriend first.? For sure your horny ass forget that."

Rose said and step outside in Mew's room. Gulf Just chuckled.