Chapter 5,Siblings love.

🌞🌻❤️

👩‍🦰

---

Days pass by, but Rose still cold at her brother, yes he love Mew and spoile him. but it doesn't mean she can't give a lesson to her spoiled brat asshole brother.

Mew can't take it so he decide to talk to his sister today. He stop at flower shop before heading to Their company.

On this day Gulf finally introduce Tharn as his Son to his employees and they welcome him wholeheartedly. some people noticed that Tharn and Mew has similarities. But they choose to shut up they respect their boss personal life.

When Mew come in their company, he thinks that maybe Rose went to Gulf's company and he didn't saw Rose secretary. He was about to get in his cavern when Rose secretary's coming out from her office.

"Is my sister inside?" Mew ask.

"Good morning Sir, yes sir ma'am Rose is There" the secretary answer.

" Okay! Thankyou, " Mew smile

And the secretary open the door for Mew.

Rose is talking to someone when Mew get inside his room he waits until Rose ended the call.

Mew come closer to Rose as soon as Rose hang up the phone.

" Phi" Mew said and handed the flower to her sister.

Rose stood up and went to the sofa inside her office she was about to sit down when she felt a hand in her arm and head landed to her shoulder.

" I'm sorry Phi. I won't do it again" Mew whisper.

Rose is upset with Mew's carelessly and when Gulf said Mew is not ready to be a father added on it. But she love her brother and can't punish Mew longer. Rose move her body and turn around facing Mew.

" You idiot, my little brother" Rose poke Mew's cheek and hug him tight.

Mew hug her sister back." I love you Phi"

Rose let go the hug" love you too honey" Rose kissed Mew forehead.

The siblings seated on the sofa.

" Anyway I have a business meeting next week in other country can you take care gulf especially Tharn for me?" Rose acting cutely into his brother.

" Yes I will Phi, I noticed you are so attached to Gulf especially Tharn?" Mew finally ask the curiosity he feels why his sister giving so much attention to Gulf and his son.

"Hmm! Gulf is like my brother actually I think I love him more than, I love you" Rose grin.

Mew stunned he can't believe his P's answer.

" And for Tharn he is my nephew. as I've said before I want to give all my love to him. And I can sense that will take good care of me when I am old." Rose added.

" P.! Are you doubting if me taking care of you? Of course I will, let me remind you I am your only brother when it comes to blood."

" Yes you are! But don't forget I also have a brother and that's is Gulf and to be honest I am trusting my life on Gulf than you." Rose admit.

" Ouch! Your hurting my feelings Phi, did you know that?" Mew utter.

" Ohh! I thought an asshole like you never felt hurt and disappoinment" rose teased Mew.

" Phi, your so mean what did I do? This past years you are treating me differently and you are calling my partner as my bitch and keep cursing them?" Mew got eretated on Rose words.

" Ohh! My baby brother is sulking to his Phi.." rose said and tickles Mew.

Mew laugh out loud. While trying to skip to his sister's grasp

" P.. hahah.. it's tickles.. Phi.. leave me.. haha"

Mew beg to her sister but Rose not gonna give in .that's why Mew also tickles her.

The sound of screaming, laughing of the two siblings heard outside the employees just chuckling hearing of Their siblings boss.

~~~

Sunday evening Mew, Gulf Rose and Tharn watching movie in their house. Kinda family bonding. Tharn is seated on Mew's lap while Rose seated between Mew and Gulf.

" Daddy, Momma said you are liking both Man and Woman. Did you feel attractive to Dada?"

Rose stop chewing her popcorn while Gulf spit out the popcorn inside his mouth.

Mew smile at Tharn question he look at Gulf.

" Your Dada is quite handsome baby, but I never feel attractive to him because for me he is only my friend or a brother too. And besides your Dada is only liking girls." Mew answer.

" How sure are you Dad, that Dada only interested in girls? What if he like boys also." Tharn added.

" I am sure baby you are the prove.!" Mews utter.

"But just because Dada got drunk.. what if you found out that Dada secretly falling Inlove with you? Are gonna give him a chance?"

" Baby!" Gulf said in a warn tone to his Son.

And Mew pretend to think.

" If that your what ifs, will be thrue then I won't give him a chance I will choose our friendship over love." Mew said.

Tharn and Gulf both feel disappointed on Mew's words but Tharn didn't stop. To ask Mew.

" Daddy! What if one day, you found out that you have a child what you gonna do?" Tharn ask.

Mew silent for a while. Rose Tharn and Gulf waiting for his answer.

" I will meet him or her but I won't take them because I am not ready to face the responsibility for being a father or a parent" Mew said." And besides I am sure that it won't happen because I am using a protection." Mew added.

Tharn is very intelligent and smart kids and he can understand everything.

After Mew speak. Rose Gulf and Tharn stood up and went upstairs.

" Hey! Guise the movie is not done. Yet! " Mew shouted.

But only Rose answer him." Good night brother."

Mew sigh, " what just happened?" He thought.

***

" Da, why is Daddy mew like That I felt he don't want me?"

Tharn ask.

" Don't think too much baby! Just because he doesn't know your existence. but if he knows I am sure he would love you more than we do. " Rose console tharn.

Tharn face bright " you are right Momma time will come Daddy knows about me and I am waiting for that day, but for now I will act a good boy so he will love me when truth comes."

" That's our baby." Rose pinch Tharn cheek." Good night." Rose kissed Tharn forehead.

Rose step out in Tharn's room while Gulf choose to stay and sleep beside his son.