Chapter 23

🌞🌻❤️

---

Months passed since Gulf  vacation In Paris,  They are enjoying so much while Mew is taking care of their company including Gulf's company.

Gulf, Rose with Jack and the Kids went to the iefel tower. Rose is carrying Natasha when suddenly Jack knelt infront of her. Rose got shock of JaCk sudden proposal. " Babe we didn't talk about this but,  I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Will You Marry Me?"

Gulf get Nathasha so that Rose can answer Jack question.

Rose smiling wide, with the teary eyes " yes babe, I will Marry you"

Jack smiled back and put the Ring on Rose finger. He stood up and claim Rose lips for the passionate kissed.

" Yeah...congrats Momma Rose and Papa Jack. " Tharn cheerfully said.

" Congrats Phi.." Gulf added.

" Thank you" Rose said.

~~

While The latter enjoying The view of eifel Tower Mew is busy Taking Care of Their Company.

" Sir, are you okay?" Mew's secretary ask him.

" Of course!" Mew answer

" Did You not get hurt?"

Mew confused.  So he stop what he's doing and decided to Talk with his secretary.

" Of course I am not!  is  there something wrong?"

The secretary hesitate To answer Mew but still she go further.

" Because I saw Ma'am Rose IG story and it says someone's getting married."  Steefy said

Mew curious on his secretary statement so he get his phone and open his social media account.  Mew   Logging in. on Instagram  and he saw Gulf IG posting The face of Jack smiling wide with the caption."  Can't wait To The weeding." Actually Rose included on That phoTo but Gulf crop it because Mew didn't know About Rose anD Jack relationship. And he knows That mew fallowing Him on IG.

Mew press The IG story of Rose. And he Saw Rose post's. Gulf and Jack picture smiling wide. Looking at the iefel Tower. Gulf is carrying Natasha and Jack is holding Tharn's Hand. With the caption." Someone's exited To Get married."

Yes Rose said That She will already give up  Thinking about Mew and Gulf ended with each Other but In her inner heart she wants to Mew and Gulf get married. Especially That they had now a children.  Thinking posting of That picture Might triggered to someone's indenial heart and admit his true feelings.

After Mew saw the post of Rose and gulf.  He remembers Jack words before who talking about marrying. Gulf And Eifel Tower is known as the best spot of marriage Proposal.

" Booked me a Ticket now  I will Go To  Paris  To congratulate whole ever The person is getting married and I miss my kids too." Mew manage To be calm even if his heart beating so fast and felt The pain at The same Time.

Without asking anything.  Mew's secretary booked him a ticket flew to Paris. " Booked it already Sir and your flight is one hour from now."

Mew  just get his important Things and Step out oh his office and drove into The airport. While roaming  on the road He hopefully Think That his hunch is Wrong.  Because in this moments He didn't Want To lose Gulf. He don't want to lose his best friend. The carrier  of his   Child and Most of all The Person he love The most.

While Mew  is on the plane he already ask Rose where are they staying now and his sister told him That they are in Jack's place. Rose give Mew the address and when the plane landed on The airport he immediately call a cab an went to Jack's condo unit.

***

Gulf and the rest are happily planing about Rose and Jack's wedding when the heard a knock on the door.

" Phi do you expect visitor?" Gulf ask Jack.

Jack shake his head as to say  no.

Then they heard the knock again. So Gulf decide to open the door.

Gulf got surprised when he saw Mew standing in front of him. When the door finally open. Then suddenly Mew hug him tight.

Mew let go of that hug and stare at Gulf  put his two hands in Gulf face and claim his lips. Gulf felt shock his eyes wide open. Gulf was about to push Mew but Mew pulled himself on Gulf and said.

" Baby, don't marry him,  Instead of marrying him marry me. We had Kids." Mew said and claims Gulf's lips again.

Rose and Jack giggling at Mew's action.

Mew let go of Gulf's lips. " Gulf please I know I have no right to tell you this but cancel your engagement To Jack  and marry me."

Rose who heard Mew.

" Why would Jack ask Gulf for a marriage when I am his Girlfriend!" Rose complain.

Mew Glance inside the room and he finally seen  Jack, Rose, Tharn and Nathasha . Looking at Them.  Mew didn't noticed them . As  soon  as The door open then  he Saw Gulf.  At that Time  in Mew's mind. is he need to convince Gulf to cancel The engagement  with Jack.

" What do you mean, by You are Jack's Girlfriend Phi?" Mew confusedly ask Rose.

Rose come closer to Mew and drag his brother to the sofa. While Gulf fallowing them still on shock's cause of Mew did earlier.

" I'm sorry honey for not telling you the truth . Actually Jack is my boyfriend for more than five years now." Rose admit

" Five years Phi, and you never talk about this  to me.!" Mew said disappointedly.

" Im sorry na! Forgive me na." Rose acting cute To Mew, she knows Mew can't resist if she is doing like this.

" Fine! I forgive you." Mew said and Rose smiling wide." But why did you Let Jack acting sweet to Gulf?"

Jack was about to answer Mew's question but His fiance stop him.

" Jack is already sweet to Gulf since the first day, they  meet. When we came back to Thailand and witness your actions, gesture towards Gulf.
I think that you love him more than a friend. And you are just denial,  That's why I ask Jack To help me To get you jealous and admit your feelings towards Gulf. " Rose explain.

Mew sit on the sofa felt betrayed and disappointed but what he feels it doesn't matter now. because he is happy that Gulf is not engage to anyone .