Chapter 3. Mew, Tharn Gulf.

🌞🌻❤️

👩‍🦰

----

" I know something bothering you baby care to tell us?"

Gulf ask Tharn, he carried Tharn for nine months even if the kid didn't say a word. Gulf already knows if something bothering in his Son.

" Momma why Daddy has a girlfriend isn't me and Dada not enough for him?"

Instead of asking Gulf. Tharn ask his Momma Rose.

" Baby! I'm sorry for feeling that way, but you are aware that your Daddy didn't know about you right? and if you feel disappointed to him it's okay." Rose answer.

Gulf, Tharn and Rose is now resting at Gulf's room in Mew's house. Tharn had a room also because Rose prepared all the thing before they come back to Thailand.

Gulf want to live with Tharn In his  own house but Rose ask them to stay in Their House.

" I will do something so that Daddy will love us." Tharn said

Rose and Gulf just look at the kid.

" Good night Dada good night Momma" Tharn said, kissing Their cheeks.

" Good night baby" Rose and Gulf said in unison.

Gulf sang a lullaby song until Tharn feel asleep.

" Honey! I think you should tell Mew about Tharn. Even though Tharn knows the reason why Mew didn't recognize him as his child but we can't avoid Tharn feels   mad or hate towards his Father, because of his action." Rose reminded Gulf.

" I don't know Phi.. especially now that Mew has already a girlfriend maybe it's good if we are staying at my house. Tharn won't saw Mew's activities and by that  maybe we can avoid Tharn to feel mad at his Father." Gulf speak.

"Dear, stop running away and face the reality of life. It's Tharn right to be recognized by his father and maybe Mew will change if he knows about Tharn"Rose insist.

" I will think about it Phi"

Rose sigh" let's talk about this some other time...get some rest."

" Good night Phi."

" Good night darling" Rose kissed Gulf's forehead and Tharn then she step out in Gulf's room and sleep to her own room.

***

"Good morning Daddy"

Tharn greeted Mew he even kissed Mew's cheek.  The four of them is now eating their breakfast.

" Good morning too buddy" Mew raffle's Tharn's hair.

" Its a miracle your here! I thought you will go home tomorrow ang get wasted." Rose says.

Everytime Mew meeting her girlfriend he will go home after two or three days and getting wasted sometime.

Mew chuckled" Phi my girlfriend let me go home early last night because she has a photo shoot early in the morning  today"

" what's her work again?" Rose ask frowning her eyebrows.

" My Girlfriend is a model, indorser phi you meet her once she indorse one of our products"

Rose just nodded her head.

"Buddy, can I bring your Dada tonight we will hanging out I miss my bestfriend" Mew ask Tharn.

" You are taking Dada for a date Dad?" Tharn innocently.

Gulf spit out the food from his mouth while Rosemarie smirk.

Mew smile" it's not a date baby.. it's a friendly  hangouts your Dada left for for years we need to catch up things."

" Okay! It's okay for me. Momma will taking care of me" Tharn said and glance at Gulf" how about you Dad are going with Daddy?"

" I cannot because I need to go to company early in the  morning and going out with you is not good idea" Gulf refuse Mew's invitation.

" On other day then" Mew utter and started to munch his food.

.......

" Since we can't hangout outside do you mind if you told me about Tharn's mother?" Mew ask.

Gulf is sitting in the terrace looking at the beautiful and bright sky. He can't sleep so he just stay outside for a while. Then Mew notice him and joined him. In the terrace

Gulf already expected this question from Mew.

" When I was at  Switzerland I went to a bar then there's a girl approaching me we drink. And the next thing I know I wake up without clothes in my body then after a month a girl found my house and said that she is pregnant with me. Since then I'll taking care of her until she give birth.  She  give the baby to me because she is not ready to become a mother.  and that baby is  tharn. Of course to make it sure we do DNA test,  And positive Tharn is mine." Gulf make a lie story.

"Well good thing you take your responsibility, because if that thing happened to me. I can't face it and right now I am not    ready to become a father." Mew said

" Right because four years had fast but you still an asshole like before" Gulf spit out the word when he heard last Mew words it give disappoinment to him.

" Ohoi!! That's Phi Rose line and now you are copieng it" Mew laugh a little.

Gulf didn't say a word and just left Mew in the terrace and go to his room and sleep. But Mew fallowed him fast and put his hands on his shoulder.

" You are sleeping without saying a good night to your bestfriend."

Gulf stop and pulled out Mew's Hand to his shoulder

." Bestfriend huh? You never visited me and cheeking on me when I am in other country.. is that  what a bestfriend look like to you.?" Gulf said sternly.

"I'm sorry okay! You already knew that I am  not into cheeking up communicating things but you know i cared for you and you are special to me." Mew utter.

" What ever Alexis"

Mew grin he knows that gulf already annoyed by calling his second name.

" Yes I'm an asshole, but I have only one girlfriend for half a year now." Mew proudly said.

Gulf just shrug and went straight to his room.

" Good night baby. " Mew teased him.

Gulf glared at him and slam the door.

Mew  just laugh harder. And also went to his room.

Meanwhile they didn't knew that someone heard when mew said he is not ready to become a father.