Chapter 1.Gulf Anderson

🌞🌻❤️

Gulf Anderson pov

---

Hi everyone 👋 my name is Gulf Anderson Kanawut 25 years old  I live alone but I am not lonely. My parents died on a plain crash since then I manage our businesses, With the help of phi Rosemarie Anne and Mew Alexander.

Phi, Rose and Mew is the child of my parents bestfriend our parents died together in plane crash. Phi Rose is  six years older  than me while Mew and me had  three years gap. I am close to phi Rose but I am more closer to Alexander I must say we are bestfriend.

I like only Men,  while Mew like both Man and Woman. I feel hurt and disappointed everytime I saw Mew making out with them. Because Mew is not just a friend to  me, he is more than that.

All my  life I only love him in a romantic way  and my feelings towards him only phi Rose knows about it.

I accompanied Mew everywhere he goes I also stay and sleep in Their house especially when phi Rose ask me.  Mew hurted me so many times unknowingly. phi Rose told me to forget his asshole brother. Well she always discribe Mew like that, But what  I can  do.

I can't teach my heart. I will endure the pain as long as I can be with the Man I love.

Then one night Mew come home wasted because phi Rose is already sleeping. I am the one who open the door for Him,  then guided him into his room I am afraid of his state. he can sleep in the living room. I was about to move out when he hold my wrist and  pulls me.

I bump into him our lips meet. At last I taste his lips And just like  in heaven. he nibbled and licking my lips  until I give in and  kissed him back. His hands roaming around  my body and he touch my already harden shaft. He move me facing his bed.  then he insert his one, two, three finger into my entrance. Slowly thrusting in and out.

I felt the pain but I endured it. the next thing I know his dick already  inside me.  thrusting slowly until it become faster and deep, because of the pleasure I felt I am moaning a miss then  he cums inside me. He pulled out his dick and I heard  snoring. After. sometime I manage to move and step out into his room.

As expected he didn't remember what happened to us. And I felt disappointed and sad I pity to myself but what can I do. I love him so much. What happened that night change my whole life. And I discover something about my self.

Yes I am male but can be pregnant and  bare a baby. at first I can't believe it but phi rose tells me everything about her knowledge in my situation. She ask me  to tell the truth to mew but I beg her to not because. I don't want to ruin our friendship and I will raise this baby inside me alone. but ofcourse phi rose didn't let me so she accompanied me in other country for two years.

I give birth Mew's Son four years back then, Tharn is giving me strength and happiness Tharn is enough for me but of course I am more happier if his father recognize us. But I know it's impossible because as of this moment Mew is still a playboy and asshole.

Phi Rose ask me to come home in Thailand because she wants to be with Tharn I guess it's time for me to face the reality. Of course Tharn knows  who   his Father is.  I also explained to my Son that we can't tell the truth to his Father and tharn is a smart boy he understands everything.

" Dada I am so excited finally I can meet my Father but sad at thesame time because I can't introduce my self to him as his Son." Tharn sadly said

"I'm sorry baby but you already knew the reason behind it right?"  I console him.

" Yes Dada don't worry I will not disappoint you and Mommy Rose I will behave like a big boy"  Tharn whine.

" Yeah! That's my boy love you" I kissed his forehead.

" I love you too Dada" Tharn kissed my cheek.

***

" Honey! Mew will be the one who will picking up in the airport okay?" Phi Rose said we are talking via messenger.

" Okay Phi" I said but I wonder if I can act normal infront of him.

" Where is Tharn? I wanna see my baby."

" He is already sleeping Phi. He is so excited to meet his daddy tomorrow"

" Ohh my poor baby, how I wish Mew feel that too. but That Brother of mine is still  an asshole like  before. I don't know what to do anymore." Phi Rose said disappointment visible to his face.

" Let him be Phi. Maybe he will change soon."

" I hope so darling.. I hope so." Phi Rose heave a sigh." I will go now see you tomorrow"

" Yes Phi see you tomorrow."

***

Here we are at the airport for almost three ours now. our flight move into early time as what I said to Phi Rose. Tharn is  Patiently waiting for Mew  he is also roaming his eyes to find Mew.

" Dada, Daddy is here look." Tharn said smiling wide. And pointing his lips into Mew's direction.

Then I saw Mew again unlike before he is more handsome and his body formed well and yes my heart beats fast. And yes he is still the one.

" Hey nong, sorry I am late. I stuck in the traffic." Mew said when he come closer to us.

" Daddy.." Tharn said and hug Mew's legs.

Mew got surprised by Tharn's action. He look at the kid wondering.

" Umm you are  Mommy Rose Brother right? so I must call you daddy  and you are handsome like me." Tharn cheerfully Said.

Mew chuckled" of course you can call me Daddy."

" Yey.." Tharn whine" Dada let's go I want to hug Mommy Rose already. And I am hungry too."

" Okay baby"

I was about to move  when Mew whisper" who's kid is he?"

You.. I want to tell that straight into his face.. but ofcourse I can't.

" Uhm  he is my Son Phi"

Mew just nodded and he get our laugage and put it into his car.

I heave a sigh.. this is it..

An:gulf before and present 🙂 credits to the real owner of this photo.