𝟹𝟷. . .ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇs

Sorry for the really late update!

I was so busy this weekend that i didn't even have time to work on my uni work let alone write a chapter. But here is another sad chapter. 

March 30th, 2022 

Nabi patiently waited for her brother to show up at their rendezvous place. 

Suho had asked Nabi to meet him, not because he really truly missed her or that he had an important announcement to make, but it just has been a while since the two siblings met up. 

Nabi has to admit, this new Suho feel foreign yet at the same time she is thankful that he is finally starting to make an effort in their relationship. Nabi also didn't fail to notice that Suho has also stopped asking for money every other week and really only reminded her to pay for his tuition fees. 

Turns out having part time jobs makes you more busy and less available than your sister who worked a full time job. Apparently a full time job started at ten and ended at seven everyday, which is standard, but a part time job has different time shifts throughout the day and sometimes you would even have to cover for your co-worker. 

Really, listening to Suho, anyone would think that Nabi has never worked a part time job before. 

Nabi had also showed up early at their rendezvous point than what they had decided. She had gotten free from her work earlier than what she had expected. Suho had told her that he was going to be working through a dinner shift at his cafe part time but they could meet up later onwards so Nabi had dinner with Yoon and Sehun at a restaurant nearby their house before making her way her.

She had a cup of warm coffee in her hand as she sat outside a building, where Suho had promised to meet her., 

Nabi was in the middle of adjusting her scarf when she saw Suho walk out of the building. Nabi stood up, ready to call out his name, but Suho had already seen her and jogged over to where Nabi is standing. 

"Noona!" Suho called over and Nabi smiled at him, "What are you doing outside? Come on in." 

"I was waiting for you outside," Nabi pointed it out to him. 

Suho took a glance at the cup of coffee in her hands and made a face, immediately saying,"Don't drink that. They make the most terrible coffee and their brew is just absolute the worst. Not to mention their milk streamer is horrible too." 

Nabi raised an eyebrow at him in amusement and told him, "This used to be your favorite coffee shop."

"That was before I discovered their corrupt ways. Now I'm educated in my ways and I'm enlightened," Suho told her very seriously. 

Nabi tried to keep a straight face and not laugh at her brother. He sounded like he was recruited by a very serious coffee making cult and yet still managed to sound adorable and funny. 

"Come on noona. I'll show you what real coffee is," Suho said, grabbing her arm and leading her inside the cafe, "All employees are allowed to have one free drink every day and I haven't used mine today. I'll also make you a latte with really nice art on it. I just recently started learning it." 

"Are you allowed to make drinks when your shift is over?" Nabi asked him. 

"Of course. They won't say anything. Besides, it's so late that there really aren't any customers left inside anymore," Suho said, "We'll be able to sit more comfortably inside."

Nabi nodded and followed her brother inside. Suho led her towards one of the counter seats as he slipped behind the counter and into the staff area. He seemed to know the current staff working as he bowed at them and began getting to work.