𝟷𝟶...sɴᴏᴡғʟᴀᴋᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪssᴇs

January 22, 2022 - Early Morning 

"Is he still not talking to you at all?" Mia asked as she talked to Nabi over the phone. 

Nabi first shook her head before she realized that Mia can't actually see her and said, "No. He won't even read any of my texts or pick up any of my calls."

Mia sighed and said, "Don't worry. He'll come around eventually. He always does. He's probably still at the phase where everything hurts his ego."

"I just hope he doesn't cause a scene in front of grandma this weekend," Nabi spoke into the phone as she rested her head against the ice cold window. 

Nabi sighed with a heavy heart and said, "Anyways, I'm sorry about the meeting cancellation. I know its really bad from me to cancel last minute but it just completely slipped out of my head to tell you earlier." 

"It's okay. I understand," Mia said, "Besides, I'm actually glad we've postponed it. I really need to work more on my storyline." 

Nabi smiled slightly and said, "Okay unnie. Take care. I should go." 

"Yes yes. Sleep on the bus. It's a three and a half hour ride anyways isn't it, plenty of time to sleep," Mia said. 

"Yes. Don't worry. I'll catch up on my sleep," Nabi said. 

Nabi hung up the call soon after, closing her eyes as she continued to lean her head against the window. The seat next to her is still empty, waiting for it's owner for the ride to come along. 

Nabi knows that she is getting somewhat dirty looks from oncoming passengers whenever they see that Nabi has an extra seat next to her and has placed her bag on top of it, preventing anyone from sitting on it. 

Nabi only continued to close her eyes, ignoring everyone else. 

It has now been four days since the incident at the police station. 

Suho left her tiny apartment early the next morning, hopefully attending his university classes, and absolutely refused to talk to Nabi. Nabi had tried texting him several times as well as calling him multiple times as well, but neither did he pick up the phone or read any of her texts. 

Normally Nabi would be concerned by his silence and apologize for being harsh on him but this time she didn't feel any sort of sympathy for him. 

This time Suho really did pull a nerve in Nabi with his latest rendezvous. But she was more concerned with this weekend. 

Nabi and Suho were traveling to their hometown this weekend together to see their father and their grandmother. 

Tomorrow will mark the ninth anniversary of their father's death, the day Nabi hates the most in her life. Nabi was only fifteen when her father passed away from cancer, but in those short fifteen years not only was he her father, he also took on the role of her mother. 

Every year Suho and Nabi travel back to their hometown on this day, both taking a day off either from their work or their school, taking the public bus from the Seoul station that will take them to their destination.

Even though Suho hasn't been reading her texts, she knows that he will show up before the bus departs for their hometown. No matter how upset he is with her, there is no way he will miss their father's death anniversary. She just hoped that he will be civil enough to behave well in front of their grandmother and not cause any scenes there. 

Dealing with Suho is already troublesome enough, Nabi most definitely did not  want to add her grandmother to the top of that list. 

Although it's already morning, the outside sky is still dark and gloomy since it's only six in the morning. The bus is scheduled to depart at six fifteen, arriving a little after nine thirty at their destination.