𝟷𝟽. . .sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs

I realized I never really gave you guys a visual layout of what I imagine Nabi's apartment to be like so there's the picture above. To be honest the picture layout is small, I imagine the couch area to be a bit more spacious and the apartment to be more rectangle than square

January 31, 2022

Nabi woke up the next morning alone with side next to her being empty. 

She blinked a couple of times first, shifting in her position as she tried to blink her sleep away, giving out a tiny yawn. 

Nabi can't remember the last time she slept so soundly and deeply. Being a light sleeper, Nabi is bound to wake up a few times during the night and shift around in her sleep due to uncomfortableness. 

However last night she didn't even move an inch nor did she even wake up once. 

Maybe it was due to the fact she had tired herself both mentally and physically so much before sleeping that her body ended up demanding the rest she so desperately needed. 

Nabi slowly lifted herself and sat upright on her bed, looking around as she pushed her hair back.

Slowly events of last night started to come back to her. 

She suddenly remembered arguing and fighting with Scoups, him hugging her as they fell asleep, him kissing her nape gently as she cried and also how he promised to stay the next morning. 

But looking at how the side next to her is empty without even a hint of another person in the apartment, Nabi could only guess that those words were temporarily too. 

Nabi wondered for a second if she had dreamt all of last night but judging by the way her hair is loose from its ponytail, Nabi knows that Scoups really did spent the night here. 

Scoups has this habit of pulling Nabi's hair out of its ponytail whenever she tried to sleep, wanting to play around with her hair as he falls asleep.

Nabi never complained about it and instead actually found it relaxing. 

Nabi has always had long and dead straight hair which she had considered to be her best feature. 

Despite looking like her visually attractive mother, Nabi's eyes have big circles underneath them, her skin is on the drier side, and wrinkles are already starting to show on her forehead and her cheeks. Her hair was her only feature that attracted people due to its natural shiny and smooth state. 

Nabi flung her legs around to the side of the bed, getting ready to get up form the bed as she let out a large yawn. 

In all honesty, she isn't too surprised to not see Scoups by her side. In fact she would have been more surprised if she woke up to him by her side. 

Right as Nabi bent down to pick up her socks, the front door opened and Nabi peeked over in surprise to hear it open, and even in more surprise to see Scoups standing at the door, closing it. 

When he turned he saw that Nabi was awake and said, "Oh, you're awake."

He stepped into the apartment, wearing the fuzzy room slippers and walked towards the couch, dumping a plastic grocery bag on it. 

"Your apartment is crazy cold in the morning. I was freezing when I woke up," Scoups mentioned as he took of his jacket. 

Now that Nabi thought about it, her apartment was indeed pretty warm at the moment. Usually she turns off the heater right before she sleeps because the electricity bill would just be too high if she lets it run all night.