𝟸𝟷...sᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛʏ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ

February 18, 2022

Nabi is currently sitting at a cafe, sipping her warm coffee while she patiently waited for her visitor to show up. 

She was sent by Jang to interview that amateur Webtooner he had told her about earlier. Jang wanted Nabi to familiarize herself with the ideas and the concepts of this new potential contractor and also wanted her to understand and familiarize herself with the author as well. 

Now that Nabi no longer is taking care of Mia, she decided to take on the new author Jang had been talking about. Working with only one person can become monotonous and boring very quickly and Nabi also wanted a breath of fresh air. 

She's just praying it isn't someone as arrogant as Jay again. 

One Jay is enough for Nabi to handle at the moment.

Now that she sat in the cafe and looked around, Nabi realized that this is the exact same location she was supposed to meet Scoups at the beginning of the year when he had stood her up. 

That was more than a month ago now and the roads were no longer covered in glistening snow and neither were there any children shrieking and laughing outside as their mothers ran after them to prevent them from slipping and falling. 

Neither were there any young couples walking around hand in hand, making Nabi feel even more miserable than ever. 

Instead pedestrians walked about the sidewalk, getting around their day as cars zoomed down the somewhat busy road.

It's funny how she unconsciously chose this location once again. 

Maybe its because the interior and ambiance is so nice and maybe its also because she wants to share this cafe experience with someone at least once. Even if that person is a complete stranger. 

And judging by the time it looks like Nabi may once again be left all alone if the person doesn't arrive soon. 

Nabi knows she isn't exactly the most punctual person on the planet but she also condemns tardiness when its by nearly twenty minutes. 

Still, she must stay patient and wait at least ten more minutes before getting up and leave. 

Nabi was busy staring out the window in nothingness, nearly falling asleep when the doors to the cafe burst open and a very frantic woman, and also very pregnant, walked in with a tiny girl holding her hand. 

The woman's loud entrance was so dramatic that it successfully caught the attention of everyone in the cafe, not minding that there were barley even six people sitting inside, including Nabi herself. 

Nabi looked on curiously, wondering why such a heavily pregnant woman was walking out when she should be resting. 

Then Nabi looked on baffled as she saw the woman search the cafe by whipping her head around before she finally spotted Nabi and began to make her way there.

Realization dawned on her slowly as Nabi came to the understand that this very heavily pregnant is none other than the person she is supposed to meet. 

Nabi watched on with mock horror and mock shock as she processed this information. 

Nabi had read the only few  chapters of the Webtoon that had been published on the site and that had been sent to her by Jang. 

This Webtoon is very gore and violent and bloody and even Nabi, who loves horror and action, had to grimace multiple times reading it. It was about Vampires who eat humans hearts, with very detailed graphics, and hang their victims upside down in public, just like how Jesus was crucified.