𝟷𝟻...ʀᴇʟᴇᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

January 30, 2022 

"You can go now," Nabi said for what now seemed like the umpteenth time," I'm fine now." 

Mia still frowned as she stood in front of Nabi and said, "I don't know. I don't feel comfortable leaving you all alone."

"And I'm starting to feel uncomfortable not getting a second to myself," Nabi murmured. 

"What was that?" Mia asked, genuinely wanting to know what Nabi had just said. 

"Nothing," Nabi quickly said, "Unnie look I really am fine. I've already eaten lunch in front. of you and I've also already taken my medicines and you even changed my pain relief patches too. Suho said he'll come in the evening and we'll just order food from out. I'll probably only be alone for two to three hours. The only reason why I will even get up from my bed is to go use the washroom. I'll be completely fine by myself."

Mia bit her lower lip and she looked in deep contemplation. 

"F-fine. I'll leave now but call me anything you feel uncomfortable," Mia instructed and Nabi nodded her head very dutifully. 

"Yes. I know. Anytime I feel uncomfortable, I have to call you, Sehun sunbae, Yoon unnie and Jang," Nabi listed, "I'll probably be fifty by the time the list of phone calls end."

Mia did not reply back to Nabi's poor attempt of a joke and instead grabbed her bag and said, "Don't get cheeky with me now. I'll call you later to make sure you've taken your medicines."

"Yes unnie," Nabi said. Even though she didn't want anyone else to call her and wanted to be completely by herself, she also knew that the fastest way to get Mia out of her apartment was to just agree with everything she is saying, even if Nabi doesn't really agree. 

Nabi came back home yesterday and Jang had already given her the rest of the week off. He had come to see Nabi yesterday morning in the hospital along with paying for her hospital bills despite her objections. Apparently Jang still felt as if he was responsible for Nabi's little fainting spell.

Granted, her workload has increased a lot recently and it was getting hard to juggle all Mia's webtoon's, Jay's Webtoon and her ghostwriting job at the same time. Most of due to the fact that Unexpected Fate was turning into a drama, causing both Nabi and Jay to move faster than their previous deadline as they had pressure to now finish the webtoon as soon as possible. 

Mia too was currently going through a slight slump at the moment, causing Nabi to pull some extra hours to make sure things were on track for her webtoon too. 

However Jang now thinks its all his fault and regardless of what Nabi told him, he paid for all of her hospital bills and then proceeded onto giving her rest of the week off, telling her to go home and rest. 

As much as Nabi is grateful, she couldn't help but feel a bit restless. Nabi isn't exactly used to receiving favors without any catch in the middle. 

Suho too, it seems, turned over a completely new leaf because he spent all afternoon and evening with Nabi yesterday without starting another argument and was even coming back again this evening to eat with her once more. 

Nabi had to admit, she was a bit relieved she fainted. If she didn't then she probably would have just gone to work every day with worsened conditions. 

After Mia left, Nabi opened her laptop, getting onto her ghostwriting task. 

Although she is taking a break from her work, Nabi can't just toss away all of her responsibilities away. She still has deadlines to meet and she still as to make a living, not only for herself but also for three other people.