𝟸𝟻...ғᴏᴏʟ

Maybe listen to How can I love the heartbreak, you're the one I love by AKMU when reading this. That song is so emotional it messes me up every time I listen to it. 

A throbbing headache woke Nabi up before her alarm even rang.

She groaned and rubbed her eyes before holding her head all while she is still laying down. Nabi picked up the phone from her bedside table and checked the time. She still had a good amount of time left before she has to leave for work.

Hopefully her headaches will subsidize by the time she reaches work.

Nabi can't remember the last time he got drunk but she's certainly never drinking on a weekday ever again. Thankfully she isn't feeling like throwing up but she definitely isn't feeling all too great either.

Nabi sat up groggily.

She looked to her side, where the bed is still not made, a clear indication someone had been sleeping beside her.

Nabi remembers that Scoups had been at her place right now. She doesn't remember what exactly happened but judging by the fact she is wearing her clothes, Nabi safely assumes nothing on sexual did happen.

Good.

He wasn't in the apartment at the moment but judging by the way his beanie and his wallet were lying on her bedside table, he's most likely to return.

Nabi doesn't want that. She can face him drunk but while she"s sober.

Nabi flung her legs to the side and got up half-asleep, reaching for a glass of water. She needs something to decrease her headache.

Nabi was searching around for a hangover cure drink around her kitchen when the the front door flung open.

Scoups walked in, his eyes going over to the bed to find Nabi but when he didn't see her there, his gaze roamed all around the apartment until they finally spotted her crouching in the kitchen.

He entered the apartment without a word.

"You're awake," Scoups commented.

Nabi didn't say anything. She didn't know what to say. She's already starting to feel awkward from the strong tension in the air.

"I went to get you hangover medicine. You didn't have any," Scoups told her.

Nabi nodded her head.

"Take it now. The sooner, the better," Scoups told her, holding it out to her.

Nabi took it, grateful, and swallowed the medicine down in no time. 

"Why did you drink if you can't handle it?" Scoups asked. 

"I don't normally drink this much," Nabi answered, not looking his way.

"Which is why I asked why you drank that much?" Scoups pretty much repeated his question. 

"I just felt like drinking last night," Nabi answered curtly, "Do you have something you want to do here?" 

Scoups opened his mouth to say something but stopped and frowned. 

"What do you mean?" He asked. 

"If you don't have anything to do here then could you please leave. I need to get ready for work," Nabi told him. 

Scoups stood in surprise. He did not just stay over the entire night only for Nabi to send him away in the morning. 

"Actually, I do have something to do," Scoups said, "We need to talk."

"Talk about what?" Nabi said, working in the kitchen. 

"You know what we have to talk about," Scoups urged.