𝟸𝟶...ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴏɴ

February 8, 2022

"I should get up now," Nabi said, trying to get a heavy Seungcheol off her body.

"No," Scoups mumbled in her skin as he hugged her sideways, his breath making Nabi feel vibrations on her bare skin.

"I have work," Nabi reminded him.

Only if it were that simple to get him to let go of her.

"You don't have to go," Scoups mumbled half asleep.

"I need to," Nabi sighed, tangling her fingers in his growing hair. It was reaching the lower back of his neck, almost turning into a mullet.

"You don't need to go. You just want to go," Scoups sulked, pouting, "Leaving me here all alone. Without you. Whatever will I do?"

Nabi giggled at his words and successfully managed to get him off of her.

"If I don't go then we won't manage to sign the Netflix deal on time. And if we don't do that, then I won't get a promotion. And if I don't get a promotion then I won't get to move out out of this crappy place."

Nabi sat up straight and quickly founder shirt lying at the side of the bed, slipping it on her body quickly. Luckily the top of was large enough to each her mid thighs so that Nabi wouldn't waste time tying to find her track pants. Knowing how Scoups gets, he could have flung them anywhere in the room last night.

He had kept her awake till late last night and even this morning they had woken up early, maybe its because the couldn't sleep from the alderine rush from last night or maybe it was because of Nabi's neighbor downstairs yelling loudly at her husband at six in the morning.

Despite being very much half naked under the sheets, the couple hadn't done much apart from cuddling into each other and lazying around in bed together, trying their best to avoid the reality of Mondays.

Alas, the hand on the clock shifted from six to nearly eight and Nabi now had no other choice than to really get up and get ready for work if she wanted to show up on time.

Scoups is more lucky in this regard. His work requires him to show up at off timings, not necessarily having to work everyday on the traditional weekdays.

Nabi quickly pulled out her black jeans and a pretty baby blue sweater, changing into them all while being aware that Scoups was watching her every move from the bed.

Nabi went to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth, quickly putting on some concealer at desired spots, a little blush, mascara with a thin layer of eyeliner and finally a some simple lip gloss.

As Nabi walked out, she tied her hair into a high ponytail, preferring to keep it out of her face when she worked.

By now Scoups had sat up on the bed, still appearing to be rather drowsy, and asked when he noticed her packing her bag, "You're not going to eat anything?"

"I alway get a sandwich at the cafe in my office building," Nabi told him, "I like to sleep in so I don't usually have time to cook in the morning."

Scoups nodded, yawning out loud as he related to the not cooking part.

"I'm gonna head out now," Nabi told him, "You'll be gone later right?"

"I'll probably be following you in few minutes. I have to get to a concept meeting right before lunch," Scoups said.

"For your album?" Nabi asked casually, eager to dish out details from him.

Unfortunately for her, Scoups knew what she was doing and he looked at her with a twinkle in his eye, saying, "You'll have to wait and find out."