Bonus#5

Hugo's perspective 

The lecture starts and I can honestly say I am not paying attention. I study Joffrey from the corner of my eye. Silently contemplating if he's the kind of person who would shout from the rooftops that he figured something out before everyone else. I glance over at Sophia. Would it really be so bad if everyone found out? I could hold her hand in public and it might help get creepy stalker girls off my back. Oh, I don't want creepy stalker girls bugging Sofia. Pros and cons. Pros and cons.

Half in annoyance half lost in thought I rub my face. Suddenly I shut my eyes against a bright blue light right on my cheekbone. It almost causes me to cry out. As I pull my hand away from my face I realized one of the Silver strand on my ring is glowing. I move with what I hope is subtlety, to cover it with my other hand hoping nobody else notices. I glanced at Sophia. Her hand is wrapped around her amulet. Sofia twists around and makes eye contact with me. Is it time to do the thing? I think it's time to do the thing.

Does Sofia want me to join her on this adventure or cover for her? We really need to come up with a secret signal language or something.

If you want Hugo to join Sophia skip to the next chapter. If you want to see Hugo trying to cover for Sophia continue reading this one.

I sat there uncertain of what to do. Sophia widens her eyes with a meaningful look. She gestures to me bringing her hand out towards me and then in a little circle. I don't really know if it was a speed up or come with me thing but I know that she had to get out of class. So I did the first thing that came to my mind. I threw myself out of the chair and started to convulse and make strange noises.

"Oh my goodness Hugo are you feeling all right?" In the middle of talking about whatever I wasn't paying attention to, Miss Martin stopped the lecture, bringing attention to me. Well more attention that I was already bringing to myself.

"I gtrsjngfc need to govtydqqaw go to the nurse."

" Princess Clarissa will you please take Prince Hugo to the nurse."

"No!"Not the creepy stalker person who stole my gym bag. There were personal belongings in there if you know what I mean.

" I'm fine I'm fine,"I say swiftly taking my seat.

"Hmm," Miss Martin eyes me with suspicion but nonetheless returns to giving her lecture.

A few minutes later, I stand up abruptly pushing my chair back. It makes a horrible screeching noise. I now have the attention of every person in the room.

" What is it now Prince Hugo?"Miss Martin taps her foot.

" I um, need to poop." The entire class erupts in laughter.

"You may do that later." If you interrupt my class one more time I am sending you to the headmaster's office.

I slide back down to my chair completely deflated. Then I get a genius idea! I wish I had done this the first time.

" Miss Martin. The coach said that Sophia and I need to help him in the Stables. He also wants us to work on some more flying maneuvers so we can win the upcoming tournament."

" Well, you should tell Coach that your other classes are important too. You would be wise to keep that in mind as well. Also, I previously warned you that if you interrupted my class again I would send you to The Headmaster's office. I am a woman of my word now please leave my class in peace.

All right silent dance party. Oh, wait I only have completed haff my mission. I didn't get Sofia out of class. How will I manage that?

" Miss Martin, may I use the restroom?"Sophia's sweet innocent sing-song voice answers my question.

Head and her hands Miss Martin waves us out of her classroom." Sure fine whatever."

"What was that?"Sofia Giggles.

"I was trying to help you get out of class." I made a fool of myself just to help her. I would have assumed she would have been a tad more grateful.

"Well, it is nice to know you would risk public humiliation just to help me out." Sophia Looks over her shoulder wagging her finger at me. All at once, the gesture is teasing and flirtatious. It's a little bit too much for me so I jog to catch up.

" Come on Sof."I had no idea she could be such a tease.

"No, really it was impressive and a true acting masterpiece."Sofia assumes a dramatic pose one hand over her face the other in the air.

" Where are we headed?"I say trying to get back on topic. I stick my hands in my pockets. I hear the clack of our shoes the only sound in the hallway right now.

" Immediate destination secret library from there no idea." Sophia just shrugs It off as if not knowing where she's going to be in the next 24 hours does not bug her at all. I suppose she does have quite a bit of experience with spontaneity. 

To continue this storyline go to bonus chapter 7.