Chapter 10

Sophia's perspective.

I'm awoken quite rudely with a pillow in the face. I careen out of the side of my bed. My back hitting the cold tile floor. I shoot up wielding the pillow threateningly.

" Amber it is a Saturday. So help me..."I left the pillow a little higher.

"Sophia be reasonable. We have a ball to plan. Be dressed in five."

"Amber. It's a Saturday!"

"This isn't just any ball Sophia. This is the Peace ball with Fidèllueur!" Then she starts wringing her hands. Her eyes darting around the room.

Amber is normally uptight when it comes to balls but I've never seen her this worked up about one. And that's saying something. The last time we had planned a ball She fainted when the decor was not right.

"All right give me 5 minutes."I lower my pillow and Study her. She's really worked up about this. I dropped the pillow and make my way over to my dressing room.

I emerg wearing a lovely sweetheart neckline gown. With off-the-shoulder tulle sleeves. It is cinched at the waist and has a purple tool over pink silk.

Amber's wearing a similar dress except hers is navy blue with sparkles resembling a wonderful night sky

No sooner have I pushed open the sliding doors of my closet than Amber pulls me and runs all the way into the ballroom

No sooner have I pushed open the sliding doors of my closet than Amber pulls me and runs all the way into the ballroom. It's going to be a long day.

6 pm the Wellshire carriage Hugo's POV

I can't believe I'm actually going to do it. I'm so nervous I think I might vomit. My hand is in my coat pocket wrapped around a small box.

"Hey, champ you've been awfully quiet. What you got on your mind." My dad( King Garrick) Abruptly brings me out of my thoughts by clapping his hand on my shoulder.

"He's thinking about how he's going to propose to Sofia."Axle starts making kissing noises. Very mature axle very mature.

" How did you?!"