'Vestuario'  (Changing room)

Fortunately the little Spanish I knew helped me understand what was written.

I hurriedly walked to the door and flew it open.

Luckily no one was in it and i took the opportunity to look around.

I noticed a door at the side of the room and rushed over to check what was in it.

A relived sigh ran out my lips when I saw dozens of the colorful attires stacked in the small store room.

——————-

"How do I look?" I pranced towards Frenaldo who was seated at the corner of the club, sipping from a glass of wine.

"You look like a stripper." He responded.

"The good part is that they have matching masks." I put on the mask that only covered the upper half of my face, tying it at the back of my head.

"Why are you dressed like a stripper?...Where are you going with this?" He tiredly questioned.

"I'm going to pretend to be a stripper and go in the vip rooms in search of Luis... How don't you understand this by now?" My sassy tone questioned and he rolled his eyes as a reply.

I returned back an eye roll and went to the bar, requesting a bottle of liquor and a couple of shot glasses.

With the tray in my palm I took in a deep breath and walked to the first vip room.

I stopped across the guard blocking my path from the door.

He scanned my appearance gradually before letting out a sharp 'Hmm' and moved aside to let me in.

The scent of cigarettes invited my nostrils when I stepped in, the lights almost blinding as it went on and off in an annoying pattern.

The room could be half the size of the main, making the space enough for the people that were in it.

If I wasn't mistaken the men in here would be about thirty, each occupied with a dancer or two.

The place didn't have a few strippers, they we're all in here giving each of the men lap dances and some just teasing them with their slight actions. 

This wasn't a scene where Luis would be in so I felt no need to spend another minute here and saw it fit to leave.

I dropped the tray on a side table and in a flash a palm gripped on my arm.

"Leaving so soon?" The breath reeked of alcohol as it hit my face.

I turned over to the middle aged man at my left who was already occupied by two dancers. I rolled my eyes and pulled away from his grip only for it to get harder on my skin.

"Leave me alone." I responded.

"You know I can't." His tone quickly changed.

"I don't have the time nor the patience for this. So If you don't let go of me right now I would do something you would regret." He lightly chuckled at my statement.

"What could you possibly do?" He questioned, bringing my self control to a stop.

I gripped on one of the medium sized shot glass and broke the bottom on the wall beside me, stabbing it on the back of his palm.

All happing in a flash.

"You bitch!" He yelled out, immediately letting go of my arm.

I swiftly left before my action could bring anyone's view to us.

Hurriedly, I requested for another tray of liquor and went to the second room.

This time the guard didn't take much time before allowing me in.

The music in here calm and the lights just a color blue.
My eyes soon met a group of men seated on single furnitures that complimented the room.

My eyes scanned the men who paid no attention to me when I walked in, looking for one in particular.

There he was, seated on the end of the group with a thick cigarette in between his fingers.
His blond hair and blue eyes couldn't go unnoticed.

"Who do you think it is?" A man that looked in his late sixties asked toward Luis.

"Probably the Black bloods." Luis replied taking another puff of his cigar.

The name he mentioned hit me, like I've heard it somewhere before.
I tried to remember as I filled the shot glasses on the tray.

Soon enough I recalled where I heard it from.

It was the same name that Ace told me belonged to Rico's mafia group.

"They haven't really made a move since the murder of their mother, Isabella." He said sucking back on the cigar before letting out a harsh puff.

"The hitman didn't even get the right shot. The bullet was meant for that bastard Frenaldo and the other one I keep on forgetting his name." The men slightly chuckled at Luis's statement, mainly at his last few words.

"If I killed them myself I'm sure those fuckers would've been dead by now...But I didn't and now they have Pedro and I have to fucking deal with it myself." He exhaustedly said, angrily flinging his cigar in the air.

Luis hired Nick?
He's the reason why Issabella's dead.

He was behind everything.

I couldn't get myself to believe it.

"Bring me a shot hun." He pointed his cigar towards me, pulling me out of my notions.

"Make it two." He corrected.

I gulped down on nothing but air as I took two shots and carried it on the tray, keeping the rest aside on the table.

Without uttering a word I held out the tray in front of him.
My hands slightly shaking when he looked in my eyes through the mask I wore.

The way he stared made me start to think... could he notice me through my mask?

I looked away from his gaze and directed my eyes down the shots on the tray.

He slowly took the first shot down his throat and soon the second, keeping both glasses back down.

"What made you want to kill those lads?" A man questioned with a strong British accent after I walked back to the table beside them.

"He doesn't need a reason-" Another man replied but Luis cut him short.

"I do have a reason Timothy... but I rather not say." He took a glance at me making me uneasy.

"Take off your mask love." He ordered making the rest of the men turn to me.

He would recognize my voice if I uttered a word so I replied by slightly shaking my head at his request.

"What's that? You can't speak too?" He questioned allowing his suspicions grow higher.

Could he have recognized who I was?

He couldn't have. I've hardly said a word, plus he haven't even seen my full face yet.

I hurriedly walked to the door and gripped on the nob and in a snap of his finger a gun was pointed harshly behind my head.

"You can't go anywhere now darling. You already know too much."

What the hell have I gotten myself into..?

Thanks for reading❤️