HIS MAKEUP ARTIST jk (ff)

Start from the beginning

Y/n: yes... and what is yours...??

Yeri: park.yeri......nice to meet you....

They exchanged handshake with a genuine smile on eachother face...

Y/n: what you do here????

Yeri: same as you..... I'm working here from last 3years.... and I'm 20years old ....

Y/n: it means i should call you unni....

Yeri: nooo.... don't call me that,,, especially infront of boys,,,more importantly infront of yoongi.... Ahh... He is such handsome man.....

I laughed looking at her sillyness,,, just then lift door opened making me goo in amazed seeing my front view... It's a very huge room with lots of makeup equipments., Three ladies are doing there works,,yeri jerked me when i was looking at the room lost...

Yeri: hello...are you in earth.... don't be this amazed it's just a room,,, you have more to see better than this... come I'll introduce you to them....... Hi..Unni's.... look there is a new girl here....she is going to work with us from now on....in Hyrim's place.....

Three ladies looked at me and came towards me....

Han: ohh...so you're the one....sir told me...First make yourself free with us.... I'm Hana.... everyone calls me Han....she is Aera,,,she is eun...and she is....

Yeri: wait...i already introduced myself to her....

Han: okay....

Y/n: hiii....I'm y/n..... nice to meet you..

Aera: so know everything about your work..i mean makeup,,hair dye colors,, and fashion etc...

Y/n: not all..but i have basic knowledge,,,,

Han: don't worry I'll explain you how to do all those.., if you don't get anything just don't hesitate to ask me okay.....

Yeri: and yeah you can call her unni,, she is elder from all us ,,,she is 35years old .... and these two too.... right unniii...

Yeri wiggled her eyebrows to Aera& eun.....

Aera&Eun: yaahhhhhh....😡😡we are just 24......

Yeri: heheeeheee....

As we all laughing looking at their pissed off self,,, then i heard someone entering in room,,, and we all diverted our gaze only to see.... it's noneother  than 'BTS'.....

Y/n: oppa......

V: y-y/n ......?????

Taehuynge....the person i know from my childhood,,,,he is the person I'm excited to meet after many long years....i smiled seeing his surprised face,,,he didn't changed even a bit...

V: y/n....are you real......my god....is this really you.....

Y/n: ofcourse it's me oppa..... don't tell me that you not recognised ,,,,

V: ofcourse not idiot....i mean how can I forgot about you....

Y/n: I'm glad......

I immediately hugged him tightly,,,he also hugged back like he missed me a lot....

V: i really can't believe it's you.... where were you all these years... and what are you doing here,,,how....

Y/n: oppa...oppaa... wait first let me tell you....i joined here as makeup artist,,, today is the first day of mine....

Jimin: ahmm..hmdmm..

Jimin cleared his throat making both of us look at others....they all looking at us with unexplainable expression...

Jimin: tae.... can you mind to tell us.. what's happening....who is she....noona???

V: ohh...she is y/n....my childhood neighbour at deague...and mine very good friend tooo.....

Jhope: ooo....nice to meet you girl....

RM: hi...my name is Namjoon....

Y/n: hi.....!!!!

Jin: hi.. I'm world wide handsome Mr.kim soekjin.... you know.....

Y/n: hehee...yeahh...i know...

Jin: and this bunny kid is jEOn jungKook....hahaaha( wind shield laugh).....

I looked at jungkook,,who stayed there with not interested & pissed expression on his face.....

Y/n: i know him..... how could I forgot about him....he is....

Jhope,jimin: WHAT...????

I saw there forrowed expression,,, including jungkook,,, then i realised what i was going to tell them..... no..no...y/n,,, you can't say that infront of them.....

Y/n: i...i ...i mean...,,who would know about you guys.... you all are very famous right.....k-pop stars.....

RM: ok.....

Eun: do you know she came in Hyrim's place.....

Hearing her words he immediately glanced at eun unni with his dark eyes,,,i can sence the anger behind those eyes...but why.....he left from their not saying anything,, and looked at me before he leaves....

V: noona....is it important for you to tell that infront of him....

Eun: I'm sorry..i didn't mean that...

V: y/n... I'll talk to you later okay....

Saying that they all left,,,,god knows where.... turning back i looks at eun unni she hung her head low feeling guilty.....

Han: it's okay..... don't feel bad...

Eun: i didn't meant to hurt him unni.. her name just slipped from my mouth...

Y/n: who is Hyrim....what's with HER..