Special Chapter

Mulai dari awal

"I don't mind at all sweetheart, but isn't it nakakahiya?" Patricia asked her shyly, Celestine shook her head right away.

"Of course not tita! It's my family's way to thank you po for treating me like your daughter po.." Celestine said as she receives the boquet given by one of the manager, she also thank the band who welcomed her.

When they reached the exit, she saw her cousins patiently waiting outside, there are a lot of cars and bodyguards outside the airport.

"Tintin!"

Oh how she missed them, annoying kuyas who loves her so much!

"Manongs!"

They all hugged each other tightly for a minute, Borgy faked a cough when he saw a guy behind Celestine.

"Oh um, t-this is Tristan, Tristan this are my cousins.." Celestine introduced nervously, the mans looked at the guy from head to toe, Celestine tap their shoulders gently.

"Borgy."

"I'm Attorney Michael."

"I'm Governor Matthew."

"I'm Congressman Sandro."

"Simon."

"Vincent."

They're emphasizing their profession so Tristan won't have the guts to hurt their only princess.

They extend their hands to Tristan and to the two women behind him, Celestine also introduced them to Tristan's mother and sister. After that introduction session, they finally decided to leave the airport and proceed to Malacañang, where the family is waiting.

Celestine rushed inside the Palace as soon as they arrived, they saw that everyone was busy preparing especially her mother.

"I'm back!"

She shouted teary-eyed, she missed them so much! Everyone cheered in so much joy as the family went directly to her to give her a tight hug for greetings.

"Mommy koo!"

"My lovee! I missed you so much!" Irene hugged her tightly as she planted a soft kiss on her forehead, they've shared a hug that last for more than 2 minutes. After their hug, it was followed by Greggy, Imee, Imelda, Bongbong, Liza & Aimee.

"By the way, everyone I'd like you to meet Tristan and his family.."

That made everyone fell silent, Celestine bit her lower lip, thankfully, her mother was too quick to save her, she approached Tristan with a hug.

"Oh hello! I'm Irene, Celestine's mama, finally in the flesh.." Irene greeted him, Tristan bowed his head to her.

"Hello po tita, It's nice to see and finally meet you in person po.." Tristan replied respectfully, Liza, Imee and Aimee approached him and his family also.